VXT HID / XENON European BORA / Jetta (OEM Reps) Morimoto Mini H1 Bi-Xenon Headlights

Mike@VXTuning

Vendor
TDI
VW
We are currently taking pre-orders for our upcoming shipment. We expect to receive the headlight shipment around late July or the first week of August. After the shipment is received, our general wait-list time is one to two weeks to build and process every order, but may be longer during holidays or closures. All orders will be shipped in the order they were received. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us before ordering.

Click Here to Pre-Order :thumbup:

We would like to introduce our new VXT HID / XENON European Bora (OEM Reps) Headlights powered by the latest Morimoto Mini H1 7.0 Bixenon Projectors. These headlights are one of a kind and definitely not your average reps.

Throughout the years, we have seen many retro-fitters fitting the Mini H1 projectors into the OEM HID housings. We are not a big fan of these so-called retrofits due to many reasons. One of the main reasons is that the OEM projector shrouds get replaced by generic shrouds and lose that OEM look. Also, retro-fitters glue and cut the housings in order to make the projectors fit. Lastly, they are way too overpriced, especially since you are losing that OEM look and will damage your OEM housings. We decided to design and build our own VXT OEM Style shrouds which fit and look just like OEM. They are designed specifically to fit the Morimoto Projectors. To mount the Morimoto Projectors into the reflector, we designed our own adapters which will mount the projectors perfectly into our headlights. Another cool thing about our shrouds and projector mount brackets is that they fit OEM and replica reflectors without gluing, cutting or modifying anything.

Our Headlights come standard with the latest Morimoto Mini H1 7.0 Bixenon Projectors which offer a wider and longer output with a very sharp cutoff. Its brightness and performance will definitely outperform the 1.75″ projectors found on the OEM HID’s. They can be configured to LHD (Left Hand Drive) or RHD (Right Hand Drive) for those that are from the UK, Australia or ROW. Simply select that option when purchasing.

We have 3 styles to choose from. The all Chrome, for that OEM Look and style. The all Black, for that more aggressive sportier look. And last, the all Black with Chrome Projector Shrouds to give that cool accent look.

We are now offering our own VXT HID kits for an additional $64.99. Our VXT HID kit come with a 1 year warranty against any manufacturer defect. This setup works great and its very affordable. They are very compact, and their performance and quality is absolutely amazing for its size. If you still think you need more power and performance, but you don’t care hurting your wallet. We also carry the Morimoto Elite HID System HID Kits, which start at $120. These are absolutely amazing kits, made with high quality components. We highly recommend to stay away from those cheap HID kits found on eBay or other sites. They will cause you headaches and can run the risk of damaging your wiring, or other electrical components on your car. To make sure your ballasts are getting the correct power and at the same time protect them, grab a set of the Morimoto Relay Harness kit for an extra $30 dollars. We highly recommend it. (Relay harness will work with both, VXT and Morimoto HID kits)

If you select any of our HID kits, we can pre-install them for you for an additional $10 dollars. We will modify the rear covers and will fit the ballast and bulbs for you. All of the wires will be ran through the covers using correct size grommets, this way you can have a complete assembly ready to plug and play. There is definitely no need to cut or drill any holes to the rear covers if you select this option. However, If you decide to get your own HID kit, or decide to install it on your own, then you will need to cut a hole to the exact size of the grommet that is supplied with the HID kit you have, and run the bulb wires from the inside to the outside of the headlight through the rear cover.

Our VXT HID headlights will start at $499.99 + $25 dollars to cover shipping costs within the 48 states. They will come standard with Plastic lenses pre-installed and will include all bulbs (except HID kit) which is sold separately. Glass Lens option is available for an extra $55. Usually Canada and South America will be an additional $95 dollars to cover shipping costs. UK, Australia, Germany and some other parts of the world will be an additional $120 to cover shipping costs. But please contact us before ordering to get you an exact shipping quote.

Every headlight will be assembled in house and will be inspected before it leaves the warehouse. We expect to receive the headlight shipment around late July or the first week of August. After the shipment is received, our general wait-list time is one to two weeks, but may be longer during holidays or closures. All orders will be shipped in the order they were received.

Please go to our “Policy” and read our warranty terms before buying.

PakProtector

Veteran Member
TDI
Mk.4's and the Cummins
Those sure look quite nice. On the FXR style I have been drooling over for some time now, any update on when a pair might get available?
cheers,
Douglas

3L3M3NT

Veteran Member
TDI
04 Jetta GLS TDI, 04 RTDI
I Need To Purchase
XENON European BORA / Jetta (OEM Reps)
I hate be the bearer of bad news, but I think they stopped making these headlights.
https://www.vxtuning.com/product/vxt-hid-xenon-european-bora-mini-h1-bi-xenon-headlights/

following
There are some other options available.
https://www.vxtuning.com/product/vx...dlights-black-style-mk4-jetta-bora-pre-order/
https://www.vxtuning.com/product/vx...lights-chrome-style-mk4-jetta-bora-pre-order/
https://www.vxtuning.com/product/vx...eadlights-gli-style-mk4-jetta-bora-pre-order/
https://www.vxtuning.com/product/euro-spec-e-code-headlights-chrome-mk4-jetta-bora/
https://www.vxtuning.com/product/euro-spec-e-code-headlights-gli-style-mk4-jetta-bora/

Those sure look quite nice. On the FXR style I have been drooling over for some time now, any update on when a pair might get available?
cheers,
Douglas
The best bet is to email Mike directly. sales@vxtuning.com

I wish they had something like this for the new beetle.
Yeah, it seems like there are limited options for the Beetle.
You could see if Jeff has something that would work for the Beetle.
https://forums.tdiclub.com/index.ph...-and-retrofit-kits-headlights-by-jeff.388085/

boertje

Veteran Member
TDI
'01, '01, '03, ‘06 NB - TDIs all.
Its been a while since I asked Jeff and at that time he had nothing. Probably not enough demand. I actually did a retro fit in my 01 bug using a mini HID projector with H1 type bulb from the retrofit store. I had to tweak and make some brackets for the plastic cage that held the valeo halogen projector. Turned out well. Can’t even tell it’s not stock.