VW Literature

kjclow

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2010 JSW TDI silver and black. 2017 Ram Ecodiesel dark red with brown and beige interior.
I got this email offering reduced VW literature. Not sure what is meaningful but thought I would pass the link along. Is the ELSA webbuild guide a good thing to have?

Dear Volkswagen Owner;
We assume you’re the kind of person who loves their Volkswagen model. And since you’re that kind of person, you probably want to know as much about it as possible. Or maybe you’ve simply misplaced the manual for your DVD Navigation System and just want all of your documentation complete.
Whether you thirst for VW knowledge or just need a replacement manual, we have a deal for you. For a limited time, Volkswagen is selling much of our available documentation for Volkswagen vehicles built between Model Year 2000 and 2013 at half price! So if you need the Premium 7 Sound System manual for a 2009 GTI, or a Quick Reference/Spec Book for a 2006 New Beetle, you’re in luck! To see what documentation is on sale for your VW model, simply:

• Go to www.vw.techliterature.com
  • Click on "Visit Consumer Website"
  • Choose your model, year and language
  • Select "Sale Items" from "Select Literature Type"
  • Click "Search
  • Or simple select "Sale Items" from "Select Literature Type" to browse everything on sale
All of the available sale documentation will appear for your perusal and selection. Of course, there is plenty of other available literature and documentation available as well; from Owner’s Manuals to Warranty and Maintenance information. So if your quest for VW knowledge is insatiable, you may have found the land of your dreams.

Sincerely,
Your Friends at Volkswagen of America

[SIZE=-2]*offer ends November 1, 2013[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-2][/SIZE]

Last edited:

Powder Hound

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'00 Golf 4dr White 5sp, '02 Jettachero 5sp, Wife's '03 NB Platinum Gray auto(!)
If I was looking for actual knowledge, or facts, or useful information, somehow this is not the source I would turn to. The kind of stuff here - fluff manuals - should be available as a free download.

Really VW, you should be ashamed of yourselves. :rolleyes: