Vw Goodwill card

Newbie21

TDI
2013 golf wagon
Anyone interest in purchasing my 500$ vw dealer card for 350$ let me know need the extra cars to fund my new project. Thanks

TDIFred

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Jetta Sportwagen, 2009, Graphite
I have a feeling that they are not...it says so in the agreement package. I have cards, not yet validated.

SB80

TDI
2011 Jetta TDI DSG Highline
when did you guys receive your letters? i registered on Dec 7th (with confirmation email) and yesterday made it 6 weeks......still no letter in the mail

mxs

Veteran Member
TDI
2010 Golf TDI
I got nothing so far either. Would be interested to know if anyone got either letter mail or cards yet.

TDIFred

Top Post Dawg
TDI
FINALLY!
Orchard Park VW will validate those of us who have US cars and have US 'goodwill packages'

clamb

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Golf Wagon; 2010 Golf Wagon
thanks for this. I registered for my US goodwill package the other day. Have you been having trouble finding a cooperative US dealership? Let us know how your experience goes if you don't mind.

TDIFred

Top Post Dawg
TDI
thanks for this. I registered for my US goodwill package the other day. Have you been having trouble finding a cooperative US dealership? Let us know how your experience goes if you don't mind.
Northtown said no, so my boss, who is in the same boat, after a call to VW of A, called Orchard Park. I am heading down there on Saturday.

clamb

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Golf Wagon; 2010 Golf Wagon
Unbelievable that they would say no.. Hopefully i wont have any issues.

TDIFred

Top Post Dawg
TDI
apparently they're allowed to, dealer discretion. the rules do say, "only for US residents", which we're not. truth is, no skin off their noses and I would be more likely to use my $500 dealer card at a dealer who ratifies my package, and they know it. win-win.

TDIFred

Top Post Dawg
TDI
I got my US package, activated now. All done at Orchard Park VW south of Buffalo, easy peasy. Now to find out about the 3-year roadside assistance deal. Would prefer they pay for my CAA...

TDIFred

Top Post Dawg
TDI
it seems they were a little confused and did not understand that I already had my package. for anyone in the same boat, the US address you ship the package to will be the same one the dealer will use when activating the package. And the guys at Orchard Park seem like a good bunch. It is 5 miles south of Buffalo.

Last edited:

REDNECKDZL

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Jetta, 2015 Jetta, 1984 Wabbit TD, 1986 RX7 waiting on AHU swap
I'm still waiting for mine, did you guys get a confirmation email or anything saying te package is on its way?

Peytron

Veteran Member
TDI
Jetta
I'm still waiting for mine, did you guys get a confirmation email or anything saying te package is on its way?
I received an email this morning saying they began shipping on January 22nd. An hour later the mail lady dropped it in my mailbox. I registered on the second day.

REDNECKDZL

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Jetta, 2015 Jetta, 1984 Wabbit TD, 1986 RX7 waiting on AHU swap
i must have got distracted when i filled in the form last time, cause it let me file it in again, or maybe i thought i filled it out in a dream ;)

now i have a confirmation email, so it should be coming my way, come on, daddy needs an oil change

Silver02TDI

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2012 Golf Wagon TDI Highline
I wish I had received mine a week earlier, before paying $116 for an oil change at the dealership! Only reason I went in before was because they were going to try and get my car approved for the TSB repair for the frozen intercooler issues since it happened to me over the holidays. And then VW of Canada denied the claim, as they need me to actually tow my car in with the problem to believe it.

I did not receive any email in advance. It just showed up in the mail.