Vw golf mk6 abs coding all zeros

wackey156

TDI
Mk6 golf
I needed a new cluster so I got one the lad who going to program it on Tuesday doesn't know I swapped it out my slef to see what it was like nobother put the old one back in and the abs light break light and the other light the tracking control lights where all flashing at me so u jump out of the car got vcds hooked it up and I have multiple fault code for instance. A lot are saying Out of reach OR no or incorrect basis setting. Now I don't know about the codes where there before I like playing with my car for a better word but definitely the three flashing light where not there and now I haveď wipe the abs codes out there all zeros and I learned to the other codes the come in four. Once one go they all go. The other one steering angle sensor light on to. So I've done a lot research on this and hours in the car and with the vcds so I think if I get my abs control module programme they should all fall back into place. I dont know I certainly hope they will. So please don't ask me to get the lad who going to program the cluster to take a look the car like a Christmas tree. I'm at my wits end with this. Would anyone be able to get me my code back and all the videos I watched I tried there codes to twono avail. Can anyone help me with this especially the abs code. I think that's half the battle won

Last edited: