VW Credit - just received offer email

bring

Veteran Member
TDI
'15 Jetta SEL, DSG
Miracle!

I have a zero interest loan through VW Credit. Email offer hit my inbox this morning at 7:51 am EST.

Submitted my info on 9/20
VW confirmed everything was good on 10/21
Email offer received 11/20

Odd that for me, both steps took a month

fucanay

TDI
2014 Jetta Sportwagen TDI
Even more odd that you got the offer on Sunday. Could they actually be working overtime?

DFWJason33

TDI
'15 Jetta TDI, '17 Tiguan
FINALLY! It's been frustrating to see no offers for owners using VW Credit the last couple of weeks. I'm a day behind you in the queue hopefully, my docs were accepted 10/22. Let us know when you get the link to make your appointment!

Eggieztdi

Veteran Member
TDI
Man. 2015 TDIs
Miracle!

I have a zero interest loan through VW Credit. Email offer hit my inbox this morning at 7:51 am EST.

Did you already update the spreadsheet, or is that someone else to be excited about!!?

TDIsoup

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 Passat
Miracle!

My interest rate is .9% through VW. Also, I am only one day sooner on the approval date (10/20). Hopefully my letter is coming soon, and congrats.

nextelmatt

Veteran Member
TDI
2014 JSW TDI, 2015 GTI
Lessees rejoice! I received the offer at 12:20pm EST today. There must be pressure to meet the timelines.

Eggieztdi

Veteran Member
TDI
Man. 2015 TDIs
Lessees rejoice! I received the offer at 12:20pm EST today. There must be pressure to meet the timelines.
Hey, congrats Matt. Question, are you the one that updated spreadsheet already or are there now two lessees?

Edit: Never mind that one was from yesterday! Still a good sign

nextelmatt

Veteran Member
TDI
2014 JSW TDI, 2015 GTI
Hey, congrats Matt. Question, are you the one that updated spreadsheet already or are there now two lessees?

Edit: Never mind that one was from yesterday! Still a good sign
I will update now. Crazy.

scottb8888

Veteran Member
TDI
2014 Passat TDI
FINALLY! It's been frustrating to see no offers for owners using VW Credit the last couple of weeks. I'm a day behind you in the queue hopefully, my docs were accepted 10/22. Let us know when you get the link to make your appointment!

Mine was a lease thru VW Credit