Very cool 1979 Peugeot 504 in perfect condition!!!

2RENU

TDI
2011 Sportwagen
VERY UNIQUE CAR IN AMAZING CONDITION, PERFECT DAILY around town DRIVER... Please Post or PM for more pictures and details.... This car is nothing short of amazing. And I wish that i did not have to sell it, but due to other expenses i need the money. Such a classic sweet little car. In near perfect condition, leaks nor burns oil, has no rust whatsoever VERY SOLID frame is perfect. Needs very little work, a good scrub down and some elbow grease with polishing compound; Some stitches in the seats and she would be like new. Price is $3500 if paid in CASH in full; it’s a classic rare car, in very good condition. It even has a working coolant block heater ! (the best kind) No SVO conversion but it would be a great car to do it in, I was planning on doing it and if my software sales were where I want them to be I would not be selling the car. 1979 Peugeot 504 Diesel with 94,000miles It is a 3speed smooth shifting Auto, with sunroof, working power windows, pleather seats, working stereo, great headlights, new breaks, synthetic oil, new fuel filter, New Interstate battery… and more. http://www.2Renu.com/504.html

Matt_OToole

Veteran Member
TDI
none -- car free for now!
While on the subject of the 504...

This summer I saw a beautiful 504 wagon for sale on Salt Spring Island in BC. It was the nicest I've seen in 20 years, practically new looking. It was parked at the wharfinger's office at Fulford Harbour marina, near where the ferry comes in.

It's not unlikely the car's still there. After the end of August, traffic in this area just disappears. If you're interested, you could probably call the harbour office.

It wasn't cheap -- ISTR a price of around $7-8k US. However, most of these have been driven into the ground, rusted to pieces, or otherwise look like hell. So what's cheap for a true enthusiast?

Neat car -- one of the smoothest riding ever, with enormous suspension travel. It also has a beautiful cargo compartment. The rear seat folds perfectly flat (why can't modern wagons and SUVs do this) into a big wooden floor with shiny metal rub strips.