V10 tdi Need help finding someone to repair in Midwest

coolmann7

TDI
00 Jetta TDI 5speed
I’m looking for someone to work on my 2006 v10 Touareg here in the Midwest.
I’m would like to drop it off at someone’s shop within a few hundred miles. It needs an alternator and AC repaired And also some air suspension work. Anybody have anyone around Iowa Minnesota or Illinois? Missouri or Kansas Nebraska or South Dakota
The AC is not working and I’ve heard you have to pull the motor to replace it. The alternator sits on top of the motor. Seems like a pain also. Would like to find somebody that’s worked on these before. This bad boy Leaks oil all over too. I would like to EGR delete it also To illuminate any future problems. Hopefully I posted this in the right group or you guys could lead me in the right direction! I really want to get this truck on the road and make it reliable. Thank you guys for all your help! I am from North Iowa!

TheNomad

TDI
V10 x2
KMH Motors Methuen Massachusetts talk to Keith thw owner. He owned one. Then i bought it from him. Guy drops Porsche engines all the time because he races them professionally.

Stuttgart Motors in Massachusetts has experience with them as well.

Mozambiquer

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
2004 VW Touareg V10 TDI, 2012 Audi Q7 V6 TDI, 1998 VW Jetta TDI. 1982 VW Rabbit pickup, 2001 VW Jetta TDI, 2005 VW Passat wagon TDI X3, 2001 VW golf TDI, 1980 VW rabbit pickup,
I’m looking for someone to work on my 2006 v10 Touareg here in the Midwest.
I’m would like to drop it off at someone’s shop within a few hundred miles. It needs an alternator and AC repaired And also some air suspension work. Anybody have anyone around Iowa Minnesota or Illinois? Missouri or Kansas Nebraska or South Dakota
The AC is not working and I’ve heard you have to pull the motor to replace it. The alternator sits on top of the motor. Seems like a pain also. Would like to find somebody that’s worked on these before. This bad boy Leaks oil all over too. I would like to EGR delete it also To illuminate any future problems. Hopefully I posted this in the right group or you guys could lead me in the right direction! I really want to get this truck on the road and make it reliable. Thank you guys for all your help! I am from North Iowa!
Just curious if you ever got your v10 fixed? I know I spoke with you about it and you had mentioned fall, but never heard later on.
I have the alternators for these in stock now.