Turbo charge pipe O-rings

moonshyne0986

TDI
2006 jetta 1.9 BMR TDI DSG
Ok I really don't want to have to buy every piece of duct from my turbo to my intercooler back to my intake just because of some leaking O-rings. Does anyone know where I can just buy the O-rings from? I've looked dealer sites but they don't list them all anymore unless you buy the hoses. Those get pricey quick.

moonshyne0986

TDI
2006 jetta 1.9 BMR TDI DSG
That is the two that is still shown on the dealers website here: https://www.vwpartsonline.com/v-2006-volkswagen-jetta--tdi--1-9l-l4-diesel/cooling-system--intercooler

Now there are still two more listed on the diagram on part number 15 as it has 2 seals part 16 not listed and the other one is part pressure tube with 2 seals as part 10 not listed. I popped the turbo seal pulling the cooler out, I installed a 02 sensor, and last the intercooler charge tube installing a new TCM in my DSG. Now I have sputter and I'm thinking one of those SOB's is letting some blow by on a heavy foot. Not hard to pop the joints loose but right no my oldest has my only spare truck so I'd like to get them all before I start. One shot at it and I'm done that way.