Tuning

hb9001

TDI
2010 jetta
Has anyone ever used Malone tuning for ECM tuning and power upgrades? Are they any good or are they hacks?

Thanks,
Scott

homer8869

TDI
2009 JSW
I didn't find my Malone tune to be expensive. If you search Malone tuning in the forums you will come up with lots of information. I had a stage two done about a month ago and it definitely makes it feel like a different car. I think that DPG feels the tune is expensive because he doesn't really get it. Maybe I'm a bit off base, but I haven't really come across anyone that has felt that their Malone tune wasn't worth evey penny.

JSWTDI09

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2009 JSW TDI (gone but not forgotten)
OK! is there anyone who is just as good but not as expensive!
They are all about the same. Also, compared to tunes for many other vehicles, they are all really quite reasonable in price. You will get your money's worth with Malone, RocketChip, or TDTuning. All three know what they are doing and they are also members and supporters of this forum. If you want a better deal, come to the TDIFest over the Labor Day weekend. I am sure several tune dealers will be there and offering TDIFest discounts on their tunes. There will also probably be one (or more) tunes given away as raffle prizes.

Have Fun!

Don

40X40

Experienced
TDI
2013 Passat SEL Premium
They are all about the same. Also, compared to tunes for many other vehicles, they are all really quite reasonable in price. You will get your money's worth with Malone, RocketChip, or TDTuning. All three know what they are doing and they are also members and supporters of this forum. If you want a better deal, come to the TDIFest over the Labor Day weekend. I am sure several tune dealers will be there and offering TDIFest discounts on their tunes. There will also probably be one (or more) tunes given away as raffle prizes.

Have Fun!

Don
Well done, Don. (Accurate and concise information delivered in a timely manner.)

Bill