Touareg V10 Chip?

Twin Turbo V10

TDI
Touareg V10
Hi guys. New to the site. Is there a good reliable chip for the V10 thats a plug in with no issues?
I'm not looking to bring the power to the edge of reliability...just a nice boost increase that I can feel and notice without breaking parts.
Thanks in advance for any help.

jlturpin

TDI
2003 Golf GLS 4dr Auto, 2011 Jetta DSG TDI
Twin Turbo V10 said:
Hi guys. New to the site. Is there a good reliable chip for the V10 thats a plug in with no issues?
I'm not looking to bring the power to the edge of reliability...just a nice boost increase that I can feel and notice without breaking parts.
O.CT is the only way to go. Check out their website @ oct-tuning.com

Stratmosphere.com is the us importer, talk to bob and tell him Jonathan sent you. PM for more details. The tune is awesome.

360HP and 660TQ. NO issues with the tune. I did have on turbo spike some, but may have a turbo issue, not a tune issue. The owner of O.CT Austria said it was well within tollerance levels, and not to worry about it unless it started dropping off at higher rpm.

Last edited:

tditom

Top Post Dawg
TDI
formerly: 2001 Golf GL, '97 Passat (RIP) '98 NB, '05 B5 sedan
Twin Turbo V10 said:
now that's just greedy :(

VW said:
[FONT=Arial,Bold]
2007 U.S. Touareg V10 TDI
Technical Specifications

[/FONT]

Horsepower (SAE) @ rpm 310 @ 3,750 (230 kW @ 3,750)
Maximum torque, lbs - ft @ rpm 553 @ 2,000 (750 Nm @ 2,000)

jollyGreenGiant

Veteran Member
TDI
03 Golf TDI GLS ( my 5th TDI ), 03 Eurovan GLS - VR6 :(
If boost 1 and boost 2 are individual readings for each turbo my guess is that the VNT rod is adjusted less on one than the other. It would probably smooth things out a lot and reduce smoke to adjust boost 1 to spike and overshoot slightly just like boost 2.