Totally awesome! 2000 Jetta TDI 5 speed

DannyboyUpstate

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 Silver Jetta
2000 Jetta TDI GLS
5 speed
Silver mirror metallic with all black cloth interior and Jetta monster mats.
Moonroof, power windows, power locks, cruise control that WORKS!
$9,500 with EVERYTHING minus the SDI intake/FMIC and nozzles.
$8,500 completely stock on the snows.
Trades considered for 2003 20th Jazz Blue GTI with cloth interior... ;)
Summer:

Winter: (Lift kit is NOT included in sale)

*MORE PICTURES FURTHER DOWN THE THREAD*
I have owned this car for 3 1/2 years and it has been pretty nice to me! It has been driven 55k miles by me and I'm the second owner.I'm meticulous with mechanical maintenance and pretty decent in keeping it cleaned up and polished. Car has never been in an accident to my knowledge. Timing belt/waterpump/tensioner replaced 50k ago with 100k kit from dieselgeek. All oil changes with ELF DID 5w40 and MANN filters. New fuel filter 10k ago. Cabin filter 15k ago. Glowplugs 40k ago. Passenger side axle 5k ago. new front wheel bearings, new control arm bushings, new shift boot, 4 nice VW mudflaps, Currently the car has an SDI intake with front mount intercooler and PP520 nozzles which will be removed for sale. You will get a cleaned MKIV intake manifold with an Dieselgeek racepipe. Car has a dieselgeek panzer plate and dieselgeek short shifter, polyurathane dogbone inserts, factory suspension. 18" BBS RC wheels with new tires, 17" Long beach wheels with no tires, and 15" steel wheels with 4 good snow tires and NEW rabbit hubcaps. European light switch with european foglight WIRED. Tinted windows. Factory single DIN radio with 5 disc changer in trunk works flawlessly. Magnetic oil drain plug. 2 joeymodded headlights and 2 factory headlights included. Brand new antenna. I'm certain there is more that I'm forgetting that I will update.
FIRE AWAY WITH THE QUESTIONS!! :D
Thanks for checking it out fellas!

Last edited:

AlbanyTDI

Veteran Member
TDI
I know this car and man personally, and can vouch for the quality of maintenance done here. I've been on long highway treks in it, never skips a beat. Oh and it looks good too :D

BeetleGo

TDIClub Enthusiast, Pre-Forum Veteran Member
TDI
5-door, 5-speed Golf GLS replaced BeetleGo.
If this car is still available, could you post some picture of the interior?

Thanks, BeetleGo

DannyboyUpstate

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 Silver Jetta
AlbanyTDI said:
I know this car and man personally, and can vouch for the quality of maintenance done here. I've been on long highway treks in it, never skips a beat. Oh and it looks good too :D
Thanks a lot Jesse. We've certainly had some good times in this car!

DannyboyUpstate

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 Silver Jetta
BeetleGo said:
If this car is still available, could you post some picture of the interior?
Thanks, BeetleGo
The car is definitely still available! I only posted it last night! :) I will take more pictures of the car tonight and get them up ASAP! Thanks for the intrest.

DannyboyUpstate

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 Silver Jetta
DannyboyUpstate said:
The car is definitely still available! I only posted it last night! :) I will take more pictures of the car tonight and get them up ASAP! Thanks for the intrest.
I didn't get to the pictures today. Definitely tomorrow. :cool:

AJ124

TDI
TDI!
+1 recommendation for this car!!

I've personally; been on road trips in it (to shows or random goat farms or pickle fests), driven it on road trips (to get diesel parts, of course), driven it when my car was down/or I didn't have a car (THANKS DAN!), witnessed maintenances, etc. etc. etc... It runs/drives PERFECTLY and always gets compliments.

As a fellow TDI'er and TDIClub member, I fully vouch for the condition of the car, any and all work performed on it, and most importantly the owner. DannyboyUpstate in '12!!!!

-AJ124

Ps- ANY interested party can pm/email/call me for reference.

Last edited:

tdipower4me

Veteran Member
TDI
03 jetta
Bump for a good friend of mine and a solid mk4 TDI JETTA. car runs great, very well taken care of, and well worth the money! bump for you danny!

DannyboyUpstate

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 Silver Jetta

These pictures show the Joeymodded headlights, and a missing front grille insert, which I have, it just fell out as per norm on a MkIV Jetta. LOL. So that stuff all comes with it. This also shows the camber adjusters from h2Sport and 4motion front lip which are included in the full mod price. I also have the factory front lip as well. Again, the SDI intake/FMIC and associated piping is NOT included with the sale.

Thanks for all the interest guys. Anybody who wants, is more then welcome to come and see the car. I'm in Albany, NY. :cool:

DannyboyUpstate

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 Silver Jetta
Someone pm'd me and said that they weren't interested because the interior was grey. I don't know why it looks that way on the pictures? The interior is certainly black and it is not faded. It's probably due to my lack of understanding on the digital camera. :p

JASONP

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Golf TDI Comfortline 6spd
Kinda does look grey,I have the same interior in my Jetta,and it sure is black,may have too much contrast or overdeveloped

DannyboyUpstate

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 Silver Jetta
Alrighty guys... got the new ride. So the coilovers came out of the Jetta and into the 20th. Back on good condition stock suspension. The rest of the modifications are still available, Or not available at your discretion.

Pretty fun for a gasser... :D