The TDI Is Sold...Heads Up on coming parts sale

CMB430

Veteran Member
TDI
2009 Jetta TDI
PARTS HAVE BEEN ALLOCATED.

Hello,

My prized 09 TDI with 42,555 miles is now gone. I traded it in on a 2011 Frontier SV 6spd 4x4. I needed a truck due to a situation change. If VW had one here, I would have gotten it.

I have learned a TON from you guys. In the coming days I will post an add under the classifieds with all the stuff I have for sale. Everything from tires to filters to oil to lights and so on.

Now if only they made a 4x4 that got 47.5 mpgs on the highway like I did today while driving to trade it in :rolleyes:

Last edited:

CMB430

Veteran Member
TDI
2009 Jetta TDI
Sure, no problem. The car had more than 42,000 miles on it. I had 3 dents, two in the front and one on the roof. Scratches in the paint on the trunk and some chips on the hood. Interior was almost perfect. Tires were good. They gave me $15,500. They wanted to give me less, but I fought for that. The only reason I did the deal was two fold. One, within 300 miles there were only two trucks that had what I wanted. Two, I got a really good deal. The truck was stickered for more than $27,000 and I got it for a bit more than $21,000 with 6 miles on it as I was the first to drive it.

It is not a driver's vehicle like the Jetta was. But it drives great and has ample power. It will do what I need it to.

I hope that helped you.

Zedbra

Veteran Member
TDI
2005 Jetta TDI
i have a frontier as well, 2007 LE. Not much has changed through the years for them. if you have any questions, let me know

skeets

TDI
09 jetta
for that money you should of got a real truck a chevy duramax, I recently got a 09 jetta tdi as of saturday, my other vehicle is a 07 classic chevy duramax i get over 19 mpg in my truck and can beat 90% of the ricers on the road off the line. and last night i snatched a truck that was bottomed out in mud with no problem not even trying i love my truck.

CMB430

Veteran Member
TDI
2009 Jetta TDI
Skeets....I have had 3 Chevy trucks (all 2006 or before with manual transmissions) that were gas and a diesel F350 plus a Blazer ZR2, Dakota, Explorer and many others. My garage cannot support such a beast. I also do not need one that big. Please, go look at the options on a new Frontier SV with the premium package. With a 6spd to boot...no domestic can touch it. But you are free to feel what you like.