Thank you EPA & Cal EPA…

Status
Not open for further replies.

tadawson

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 Passat TDI SEL, 2015 Passat TDI SEL
Maybe you should stop getting your news from Brietbart :rolleyes:. Care to link a source for that "news"?...Mark
Look it up yourself . . . everyone *but* the MSM/liberal media openly talks about the gaping holes in the research the Bumbler paid for to support his agendas . . .

tadawson

Veteran Member
TDI
s there a problem with Breitbart??:rolleyes: Listen to it every morning..every day NOT CNN( clinton news network):rolleyes:
Yeah, liberals hate it because it reports things openly without the paid for bias and agendas in the MSM . . . and they just can't handle truth . . . look at all the "tolerant' imbeciles in the streets rioting . . . real objective . . . *NOT*!

tadawson

Veteran Member
TDI
How did you determine what is excessive regulations?
Why ten years back? What makes that date in history the breakpoint for good clean cars and no loss of jobs?
Excessive is easy - negligible additional gain, and damage to business/the economy/excessive costs to end users/etc.

I picked 10 years somewhat out of the blue, because the improvements had been vast, and the required changes reasonable, achievable, and realistic . . . unlike now . . .

- Tim

maybe368

Veteran Member
TDI
Happily none
Yeah, liberals hate it because it reports things openly without the paid for bias and agendas in the MSM . . . and they just can't handle truth . . . look at all the "tolerant' imbeciles in the streets rioting . . . real objective . . . *NOT*!
Not to mention the racism :rolleyes:...Mark

maybe368

Veteran Member
TDI
Happily none
Look it up yourself . . . everyone *but* the MSM/liberal media openly talks about the gaping holes in the research the Bumbler paid for to support his agendas . . .
Don't need to, I already know that it's bs. I am not the one making silly claims, he is...Mark

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
Can we wrap this thread up now, or is there more to discuss? Conspiracy theories and media bias are straying pretty far off topic.

vintovka

Banned
TDI
NO MORE VW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
EPA = Exploding Population Assistance. Watched from front row seat as "clean Water Grant Program" Billions were used to allow unlimited expansion of LA in all directions while ignoring the huge problem of filling a the huge submarine canyons with toxic/cancerous waste. (don't eat Dover sole, BTW). CARB ? same deal. All "improvements" used as EIR mitigation measures to allow and promote unlimited population growth. I laugh every time i hear the words "for the environment" or going green. The only green is the $$ gov't officials get at the expense of duped folks. Goebbels would have been awe struck at the extent and depth of brain washing so far. Try taking random blood/tissue samples from most folks and testing for toxics with todays PPQ level nstumentaion and you'll see the real effect of "environmental" protection.

turbobrick240

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2011 vw golf tdi(gone to greener pastures), 2001 ford f250 powerstroke
So now we are supposed to give a damn about Goebbels ghost?

Status
Not open for further replies.