• The TDIClub classifieds section is a heavily trafficked section of the forum that encompasses want-to-buy (WTB) and for-sale (FS) threads for the entire world. Due to the demanding nature and fast pace of this section, it is imperative that you know and understand the rules. It is also important to remember that this is the only parts classifieds section.

Cross-posting and posting classifieds in the regional sections (except the dedicated thread in Ontario) is not permitted.

Multiple items should be sold in one thread. Make sure to provide a description for all items in your post along with pictures and prices. If you start multiple threads with individual items, they will be locked or combined at the discretion of the moderators.

Here is a quick outline of the classifieds section rules. If you don't follow these rules, you subject yourself to thread deletion, thread combination, infractions, or posting privilege revocation.

Thread titles:
    • Put FS or WTB in your thread title. This will let other users know if you are selling or buying.
    • Briefly describe what you are selling. Thread titles have limited space. Be as descriptive, yet succinct, as possible.
    • Put your location in the title.
    • If space allows, put your price in the title

Title example (single item): "FS: 2004 Mk4/BEW cylinder head - Portland, OR - $500"
    Title example (multiple items): "FS: MK6 fog lights, front bumper, headlights, grill - Detroit, MI"
    Title example (car part-out): "FS: Mk3 Jetta parting out engine & interior - Dallas, TX"

Thread text descriptions and pictures:
    • All for-sale threads must include pictures of the items that you are selling. One picture is sufficient, but multiple pictures with different angles will help buyers. A picture is worth a thousand words. If you don't know how to post pictures on TDIClub, see this thread: http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=286691
    • All for-sale threads must include a description. We don't charge per-word, so be as descriptive as possible. The more information you can provide, the easier it will be for buyers.
    • All for-sale threads must include a price. Auctions and bidding are not allowed. If you want to auction something off, use eBay.
    No picture, no price, NO SALE!

Thread maintenance/updates/bumps:
    • When you sell something, update your thread with "SOLD!" Moderators will close the thread and update the title.
    • If you have multiple items for sale, update your thread as each item has been sold. When everything has been sold, updated the thread with "ALL ITEMS SOLD!" Moderators will close the thread and update the title when all items have been sold.
    • If you bump your thread, please delete old bumps by clicking on EDIT and then deleting the old bump. This will reduce clutter in your thread and make it easier to read. It also makes you look less desperate.
    • If you drop your price, please update your first post in addition to posting the new price. If you would like the thread title changed, click on the report post icon and let a moderator know what you would like the title changed to.

Moderator intervention and infraction points:
    Moderators will be monitoring the classifieds section. If a moderator determines that you have not been following the rules listed above, corrections will be made and infraction points will be assessed to your account.

What is an infraction point? Simple - it's a system of keeping track of user behavior. A moderator can assign a point value based on the severity of the infraction, as well as an expiration date on the points assessed. If you accumulate a certain number of points, the system will auto-ban you for a predefined amount of time. The more points you accumulate, the longer your ban period will be.

One example of points is as follows: multiple threads will be combined into a single thread, with the number of infraction points assessed corresponding to the number of threads merged. If we merge four threads into one, then you will be assessed four points that expire in 30 days. When you reach five points, the system will auto-ban you for one day.*

*This is an example based on the current infraction system structure. We reserve the right to modify the infraction system at any time without notice or updates to this announcement.

Thank you for your cooperation, and good luck with your sales and searches! :)

-TDIClub Administration

TDI Stickers Coupon Code for $2.50 (free shipping)

Status
Not open for further replies.

clintontull

Vendor
TDI
NONE
Here is a special code for members of TDICLUB.com to discount $2.50 off of your order. Take some time to look around and if you dont see anything you like drop me a pm or email me and Ill be happy to make something up for you. See signature below for link.

Coupon code at checkout is (tdiclub)

Last edited:

clintontull

Vendor
TDI
NONE
I have added 25 or so more stickers to the site. Come check them out. If nothing is what you want and wanting a sticker pm me.

estimatd

TDI
82 Caddy TDI, 90 Corrado g60 that should be TDI
how long does shipping typically take, I'm in MD, 21209. Thanks.

cbass94

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta GLS, 2011 JSW

clintontull

Vendor
TDI
NONE
how long does shipping typically take, I'm in MD, 21209. Thanks.

Shipping is next day with FedEx. But I do these stickers after my primary job as an IT speciality for PFizer inc. So usually 3-4 nights a week im down in the shop doing stickers. Depending on when ordered I can have them out next day or close to :) On weekends Im usually off work and on my boat (second home) enjoying gods country.

most stickes are made to any specified size but usually made to be @ a height of 2-2.5 inches and depending on the font its proportional to how many charecters are in the stickers. I can make them however wide you may like them please post it in the comment on check out. When I make them i usually edit the size of the stickers. I think the stickers your looking at will be @ 8-10 inches wide without any manipulation to the images. if you want these smaller i can make the smaller or larger up to 30" tall and 150 feet wide. I have a 30" plotter so isnt a whole lot I can't cut for you :) If interested drop me a pm of what your looking for and ill make it to fit your windows, or panels. :) thanks for the consideration of purchasing a sticker from tdistickers.com :) every little bit helps.

cbass94

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta GLS, 2011 JSW
Another question... Can you make them in any color? For example, if I wanted one of the Biodiesel ones in all white?

clintontull

Vendor
TDI
NONE
yup the way the vinyl cut out works it cuts the letters from a roll of vinyl with a wax paper backing. then the abstract is removed. So when applied to the substrate, the window or paint of a car or bumper that color shows up around the letter. so if you have a black car you dont want a black sticker you would would want a bright color such as white or so on. :) yup I have all those colors so if needed i can order the color you want and the rest goes into inventory for the next client when needed. If you or anyone needs any info or have questions dont hesitate to call or email. :) have a wonderful weekend everyone.

tdi lover

TDI
2000 white 2dr golf gl 5spd
I got my stickers. I love them. I couldnt be more pleased. there was some confusion at first but the customer service is top notch!:D

Nitrowolf

Veteran Member
TDI
White 2003 Jetta TDI
Since you are TDI stickers... any chance you can make the larger stickers skewed for rear and/or front window placement?

If you try to apply some of the larger stickers, especially the ones with letters, to a rear window, it looks like crap unless you go through great pains to line up each letter individually. Since A4s are the most popular, adjusting the stickers to be applied to an A4 rear window would be supremely excellent. If you can do this, I have a special request sticker text I'd order :)

clintontull

Vendor
TDI
NONE
I want to say thank you to everyone for the orders, has been great doing the work for all of you. I will be at the Old Navy's G2G on Oct 14th. If anything is wanted or special requsts please put them in now and I will bring them down there.

clintontull

Vendor
TDI
NONE
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
If you purchase orders from 11-23 to 11-30 I will give a coupon code of (turkey) which will give you a $4.00 coupon. That will give you a purchse of a free sticker!!!!!!
Come check the site out and see if you find one you may like.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

eluwak

Veteran Member
TDI
2006 Jetta 5sp Pkg 2 Black/Anthracite
clintontull said:
I had added the calvin pee on stickers too! :)
[7]Do not discuss, suggest, engage, or encourage any illegal activity on the forums. Linking to locations that deal with any such activity are also forbidden
Unless you have permission from Bill Watterson, which I doubt.

Either way you need to register as a vendor if you wish to continue to sell here.

Status
Not open for further replies.