TDI Girl at Fuel Pump Story

Jolly

Veteran Member
TDI
MKIV Golf 5
As the days of diesel Volkswagens and Audis will continue to dwindle, so too will the comedic action of men watching women mistakenly putting the wrong fuel into their car (or so it would seem...).

As those story's come to pass, I figured I’d share my wife's recent experience and reminisce on a past but humorous, never to be seen again, commercial of yesteryear. In a related event, the wife wearing her shorty-shorts, tank top, and girly head band pulled up to the pump to get fuel. An unsuspecting and unknowing truck driver, thinking he was super sly in saving this ignorant woman from making a huge mistake by filling up with the wrong fuel, shouted to her “Hey…! That’s a diesel pump you know?!” My wife, in her considerate and caring demeanor responded with “Ya, I know – it’s diesel" and went about her task with no regard to his bold assumption.

I sure hope she, and many others, are able to experience and share stories just like this for many years to come.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

jetlagmech

Veteran Member
TDI
2010 jetta
several years ago My wife was filling up the Jetta. she was just finishing when the attendant from inside and another guy came running out of building to tell her she just filled up with diesel. She just smiled and said "I dont care, its my boyfriends car" then she hopped in and drove away as they just stood there and stared.

jayb79

Top Post Dawg
I got the, hey you know thats diesel thing all the time when I had my NB. I used just tell them ya but it gets 50mpg when I put in diesel.