Southern Worthersee - SoWo - TDi's?

tacameron

TDI
96 B4 Passat Wagon TDI 291k
I will be there looking forward to having a PBR with Houpty. Anyone leaving out early saturday thats wants to cruise together let me or speedfreak know VW trains are the best. I got a spare
b3 glovebox if anyone wants to get it $20 or beer will be considered
tan cargo cover 60

hunting wagon roof rack any black leather interior parts PM as not to hijack a good thread

Last edited:

Houpty GT

Veteran Member
TDI
Corrado TDI, 2000 Golf, 1996 B4 Variant
Does anybody want to do a meet at the event? It would be the only way to really gather any Diesels in a crowd of gassers.

Auton6

TDI
2006 Jetta tdi dsg 192,000 miles
I know some people Don't agree with it, but will any of you have a vagcom and turn my DRL's off? Really eating my headlights up running them all the time.

73Thing

TDI
15 A3 TDI/manual, 15 Golf TDI, 14 Cayenne TDI, 74 Thing.
I know some people Don't agree with it, but will any of you have a vagcom and turn my DRL's off? Really eating my headlights up running them all the time.

Swing by the everythingeuro booth, I'll take care of ya. That goes for anyone on here really. Walking down Edelweisse, we're the very first booth you'll see. Stop by, say hi, grab a beverage or 3.

vdubdezl

Veteran Member
TDI
06 Jetta TDI 5MT, 05 Honda Odyssey EX-L
Does anybody want to do a meet at the event? It would be the only way to really gather any Diesels in a crowd of gassers.
I may interested in a meet. My wife and I are driving up for it on Saturday morning. I'm curious to see how many diesels make it there. Great deal of vwvortex members going. My friend and I went to Dan's GTG earlier this year and met several of you guys.

Auton6

TDI
Swing by the everythingeuro booth, I'll take care of ya. That goes for anyone on here really. Walking down Edelweisse, we're the very first booth you'll see. Stop by, say hi, grab a beverage or 3.

Thank you very much. It will be Saturday when I come by.

Last edited:

Auton6

TDI
If there is gonna be a side gathering for TDI's I would like to know Where at cause I will park at it.

RaiderDAD

TDI
2000 VW New Beetle TDI 1.9L 5 speed, mufflerectomy, Malone Stage 1.5 Tune, Diesel R/X Glow Plugs
How much for a tune? The wife and I will be there tomorrow around 1ish. I'd like to get a tad more oomph, if possible. LOL!

73Thing

TDI
15 A3 TDI/manual, 15 Golf TDI, 14 Cayenne TDI, 74 Thing.
$249 off memory for an ALH this weekend. Don't have my price sheets in front of me

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

85Steve

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 4dr TDI w/DSG
I'm gonna try to be up there tomorrow. Never been to these types of events... What do I need to expect?

terrydtdi

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 MK4 TDI Jetta 5spd
I'm gonna try to be up there tomorrow. Never been to these types of events... What do I need to expect?
You'll be in for a real treat, probably about 2500 VW's, couple hundred Audi's, and Beamer's. Maybe 15 of those will stock. This is awesome if you like modded German cars.

RaiderDAD

TDI
2000 VW New Beetle TDI 1.9L 5 speed, mufflerectomy, Malone Stage 1.5 Tune, Diesel R/X Glow Plugs
Thank you Walt, with everythingeuro.com and my tune. I am truly amazed on how a little tune COMPLETELY changed my car! Now I'm hooked and want MORE! LOL!

Thanks again!

RaiderDAD ~ Will

Auton6

TDI
I also want to thank Walt at everythingeuro for doing my DRL override, also telling me my airbags issue! Great guy!

vdubdezl

Veteran Member
TDI
06 Jetta TDI 5MT, 05 Honda Odyssey EX-L
Great show! Not many TDI's but a few! Helen and Clarksville seem like nice places!

RaiderDAD

TDI
I think the more rare item there was those of us who drive a TDI Beetle. Funny how no one knows they make them, and the Volkswagen booth had one there. It was a blast and we truly had a great time. My son can not wait until next year when we go bigger!