SOLD***FS 2013 Passat TDI SEL PREMIUM, Patterson NY 12563 Price lowered 4/27

RuneTDI

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 Passat TDI SEL Premium, 97 passat tdi (SOLD)
UPDATED 4/7/21

NEW TIRES AND MORE PICTURES

BRAND NEW RIKEN RAPTORS ON THE FACTORY 17" ALLOY RIMS WHICH ARE IN EXCELLENT CONDITION

FRONT BRAKES ARE POWER STOP, DRILLED AND SLOTTED ROTORS WITH CARBON FIBER PADS @ 105K MILES, NOV 2019, STILL IN GREAT SHAPE

REAR BRAKES ARE ZIMMERMAN ROTORS AND OKABONO PADS @47K MILES, JULY 2016, STILL IN GOOD SHAPE WITH A LITTLE LIFE LEFT

RECENTLY ALIGNED @ 123K MILES, NOV 2020

OIL CHANGED EVERY 10K W/ LIQUI MOLY TOP TEC 4200 5W-30 FULL SYNTHETIC

MOST RECENT FUEL FILTER CHANGED @119K, AUG 2020

MOST RECENT DSG WAS SERVICED @100K, JUNE 2019

COOLANT WAS FLUSHED TWICE SINCE I HAD IT

BRAKE FLUID WAS FLUSHED @94K MILES , MARCH 2019, AND A LITTLE BIT EVERY TIRE ROTATION

EASILY GETS OVER 50MPG ON THE HIGHWAY DOING THE SPEED LIMIT, AVERAGES 44-48 ALL AROUND

TITLE AND PAYOFF LETTER ARE GOOD TO GO FOR NEW OWNER

128,000 miles. Mostly highway for work. Garage kept. I just retired and sadly I have no use for it anymore. My pickup will be my main ride from now on. This car has served me well and I’ll miss it. Smooth, quiet and comfortable on the highway. Fully loaded, every option I believe. Navigation, leather, moonroof , tinted windows. 2 sets of mats and trunk liner. I bought this car in 2016 with 40k miles. I did all the scheduled maintenance myself except for the timing belt. Car would run a little over the normal temperature if going up really long hills on the highway. M & M Auto in New Jersey diagnosed and fixed it. Ended up being the auxiliary water pump. Mike also did the timing belt service on my request even though it was a little early at 102k miles in September 2019. It was hit in the right rear side behind the back wheel, minor damage and professionally fixed. Everything works as it should except the window washer reservoir empty dash light stays on. Couple of very minor scratches but overall excellent condition inside and out. Also has a Frostheater which works great in the winter. Just removed the studded snow tires on steel wheels that work awesome in any winter storm conditions. I was a firefighter in the Bronx and we don’t get snow days. I drove this car instead of my 4x4 F150. I have a full size lift in my garage so you’re more than welcome to inspect the bottom on my lift. DEF heater was replaced by Danbury VW no charge early on and they also did the emission modification at 62k miles June 2017 and I noticed no change. I have all the maintenance listed on an app on my phone that I’ll gladly share with anyone. I’ll probably update the post as other details come to mind. It’s still registered and being driven lightly. Thanks for looking and let me know if you have any questions. You’ll be impressed by how good it looks and drives. Needs nothing for now except rear brakes soon but not immediately. Color- white. Interior- black.
$9500 or best offer. Feel free to call me anytime with questions 917-593-167three
Rune

Last edited:

RuneTDI

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 Passat TDI SEL Premium, 97 passat tdi (SOLD)
You’re probably 100% correct. Book values for these cars are always low. Thought that was common knowledge. If you read the first sticky here, it explains it. My car is in exceptional condition inside and out and I have it listed with a best offer option. eBay has similar cars listed even higher. Remember it’s only an asking price. Please let me know if I can help you with anything else. Thanks.