SOLD..........1.9 TDI 5 speed engine for sale

6spd puffer-S

TDI
beetle
Hello everybody....
What i have for sale is a complete engine and 5 speed transmission, ALH TDI, Runs perfect and shifter perfect, still in car so YOU MUST TAKE COMPLETE CAR, im going a different set up and not needing this car anymore, here is the catch... PYP offered 550.00 for it, im only going to hang on to this car til the 28th/29th after that.... im junking it it will cost you more to buy the parts out the yard then me, so don't miss out it will be gone.

Last edited:

MVP

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta Wagon, GLS 5-speed, Baltic Green Past: 2001 Golf 4-door, GLS 5-speed
out of what year car? assume its a beetle, is that correct?

03TDICommuter

Veteran Member
TDI
01' NB, 5spd
Hello everybody....
What i have for sale is a complete engine and 5 speed transmission, ALH TDI, Runs perfect and shifter perfect, still in car so YOU MUST TAKE COMPLETE CAR, im going a different set up and not needing this car anymore, here is the catch... PYP offered 550.00 for it, im only going to hang on to this car til the 28th/29th after that.... im junking it it will cost you more to buy the parts out the yard then me, so don't miss out it will be gone.
If only I had the room. Why not sell the car on CL? These TDI's are going quick with the rising fuel prices. (or is the chassis not road worthy?) For the price, you'll sell it in a day.

6spd puffer-S

TDI
beetle
sorry for the delay, its a running shell, i don't think it will be worth it but if you think so please let me know what you fine before the first of the year.