Skoda Octavia 1.9 TDI ASV 81kw Injector nozzle

MTOct

TDI
2001 Skoda Octavia 1.9 TDI 66kw, 2004 Skoda Octavia 1.9 TDI 81kw
Hi.

I wanted to ask for a quick little bit of advice concering an injector nozzle replacement. On my car, a Skoda Octavia 2004 with the ASV 1.9 TDI (81kw) engine, the injector nozzle needs replacing on the 2/3 cylinder (I am not sure how the numbering goes, but the injector in question is the tallest one with the electric connection coming off it.)
I purchased a set of Bosch injector nozzles (BOSCH 2437010111), as instructed by a mechanic friend of mine who took the injectors apart and tested them, who also told me to double check the numbers once the replacements arrive. Today, the nozzles came in the mail, and I took apart the injector to check. The numbers were the same, which is great.

What isnt so great is the fact that while i unscrewed the cap (it was only hand-tight from the mechanic's dissassembly), the little rod, washers and spring came out from the injector as they were stuck to the small platform. I quickly put it together as it was, but quite frankly im scared I just ****ed up. Everywhere on the internet everyone is saying that this cannot happen, but they dont say what to do if it does happen.
Please, could i ask for advice? I put the parts together as they were. I trusted myself with this, since I used to be a mechanic, but in the decade since i seem to have lost my touch when it comes to these things.

Pictures of what i am taking about, the top showing hte little rod that came out, and the bottom picture showing the little patform the rod was stuck with.