Show me your fog lights.

TDiVeeDub

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Golf TDi
Show me some pics of external fogs (Hella, Cibie, Bosch, etc.) with brackets.

Anyone weld Aluminum? I would like to fabricate some tubular brackets to fit the lower bumper.

F250_JR

Veteran Member
TDI
2005.5 Jetta TDI Special Edition
This has been discussed in great length, if you do some searching, you should find a bunch of pictures. Look through the threads Ed posted. Probably your best bet if you don't want to make it for yourself would be to draw something up and take it and your car to a welding/fabricating shop. You could probably get them to make exactly what you are looking for.

TDiVeeDub

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Golf TDi
Thanks for the pics. I am torn whether to install the factory Hella's Micros or go with something more radical. I already have the Hella wiring in place.

I need some tubular brackets.....

I will have to say that utilizing yellow bulbs for high beams makes a big difference.

Last edited:

achampagne

Fog lights for 2009 TDI Jetta

Where can I get after market fog lights or VW fog lights for this car?

MBoni

Veteran Member
TDI
2009 Jetta Sportwagen
achampagne said:
Where can I get after market fog lights or VW fog lights for this car?
I picked up a nice kit for my 2009 Jetta from ECS Tuning

I went with the OEM projectors, with the wiring harness assembled by the ECS guys. You'll also need to get a Euroswitch, if you don't already have one.

Last edited:

BadMonKey

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 Focus ST
TDiVeeDub said:
Thanks for the pics. I am torn whether to install the factory Hella's Micros or go with something more radical. I already have the Hella wiring in place.

I need some tubular brackets.....

I will have to say that utilizing yellow bulbs for high beams makes a big difference.

Nice Coffee maker