Show and Shine

Jetta_Pilot

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat Highline TDI Candy White (SEL Premium) long gone 2002 Jetta TDI
Never having been to Woodstock in my life before, where is the VW dealer?

Any directions coming from Toronto, other than take the 401 which is a given.

Also what time are TDI club people going to be at the dealer?

Last edited:

DIESEL DAZZLER

Veteran Member
TDI
81VW TDI PU,94 GOLF TDI,97 PASSAT TDI,03 ,06 JETTA TDI's,KABOTA DIESEL LAWNMOWER
Woodstock VW is at 1201 Dundas st east.Google for directions,since there is construction on the west overpass to hiway 2.

DIESEL DAZZLER

Veteran Member
TDI
81VW TDI PU,94 GOLF TDI,97 PASSAT TDI,03 ,06 JETTA TDI's,KABOTA DIESEL LAWNMOWER
Volkstock 07

Show and shine,starts at 10 am till 1 then to 26 charles st in Dorchester.Food at S&S. Those who have been at past GTGs are welcome if you drive a VW.:D

OH3Hoser

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Golf
Damn. I need to take the VIBRATOR sticker back. Diesel Dazzler fixed my car! the day before the big event.

Thanks for all of your assistance Gerry, it was much appreciated.

See you at the GTG tommorow.
Ken

Jetta_Pilot

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat Highline TDI Candy White (SEL Premium) long gone 2002 Jetta TDI
Something came up here at home which prevents me from coming out, now I have stuff myself on all these sausages I bought.

Hope that you are having a nice day and evening at it.

OH3Hoser

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Golf
Guess i should have wrote down the address in Dorchester. When the litlle guy has to go pee, it is advisable to stop on the side of the road.

It was nice meeting you guys for the short time that I did. If only I had a chance to get beside that yellow truck, I am sure that I could have passed it;)

Silver02TDI

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2012 Golf Wagon TDI Highline
OH3Hoser said:
Damn. I need to take the VIBRATOR sticker back. Diesel Dazzler fixed my car! the day before the big event.
Wha wha wha? You mean after how much money and how many days spent on repairs at dealerships it is finally fixed? Pray tell what the problem was! And don't forget to mention it to your dealership, too :D

JimmyK

Veteran Member
What time did eveeryone leave the dealership? I showed up late, around 2 and everyone was gone. I thought it was on till 3. I then tried to find everyone in Dorchester, got fed up and came home. Hope everyone had a good time.

RichDiesel

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Silver Jetta
JimmyK said:
What time did eveeryone leave the dealership? I showed up late, around 2 and everyone was gone. I thought it was on till 3. I then tried to find everyone in Dorchester, got fed up and came home. Hope everyone had a good time.
I just got home from DD's place. Would have been nice to see more people there. If I didn't know where he lived, I don't think I would have found it. At least you tried.

Thanks for the hospitality DD.

P.S JimmyK, You don't drive a white Jetta by chance to you?? If so I passed you just as I was pulling up to DD's place.

MacGyver

Veteran Member
TDI
1997 Jetta, black
RichDiesel said:
WOW! Congrats bro. Future diesel owner?
LMAO! but of course:cool:

Thanks everyone, family doing fine.
I now live in a household with 4 females and 2 bathrooms though. Lucky for me we have trees...:rolleyes:

Friar

Veteran Member
TDI
2006 Jetta TDI, 5spd
Thanks Diesel Dazzler for your part and time in setting up the Shine & Show. Given enough advance notice I would come over to Woodstock again. Despite the dismal turnout (numbers wise) it definitely has some good potential.

Alan
North York

Toronto_Vento

Top Post Dawg
TDI
01 Baltic Green Bora
MacGyver said:
Sorry I didn't end up making it, however:

Danielle Kathryn Faye
Born 7:31am, 7lbs, 07/07/07
:D
Congratulations! A 7-7-7 baby! Supposed to be lucky. (apparently, only thing luckier is a 7-7-77 baby) HA HA HA.

Wish I could have made it out, but there are just too many things on my plate these days. :(

Johhny04

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta TDi
Congratulations, MacGyver!

Thanks DD for the hospitality and setting up the show and shine. Had a good time meeting other fellow TDI Club memebers. See you guys again at another GTG.