Seeking to buy any moment, but Life expectancy?

Chow King

TDI
A8L
I've had my car for a couple months now and it drives good! So far only one or two problems not sure exactly because when downshifting using the paddle it can get stuck in 2nd when speeding back so I have to manually do it myself also is paddle shifting okay to use? Or should I just leave it in D 99 percent of time? Lastly I think sway bar ends links are an issue because it makes ugly bouncy grinding sounds over bumps and dips in road :/ well extended emissions warranty cover these? things

Chow King

TDI
A8L
What makes you think SUSPENSION is related to EMISSIONS?
I don't really know what's covered under the extended warranty but it seems you may have answered at least that much for me. I know there's a wealth of knowledge in this forum and before I start calling the dealer I posed my questions here not assumptions, just asking thanks

Chow King

TDI
A8L
I don't really know what's covered under the extended warranty but it seems you may have answered at least that much for me. I know there's a wealth of knowledge in this forum and before I start calling the dealer I posed my questions here not assumptions, just asking thanks
The shifting is slightly more concerning for me at the moment, just wondering if it's healthy so to speak to paddle shift frequently instead of just leave it in D? The sway bar end links are not big deal I think, not sure tho, will take it to someone soon, not dealer.

TurboABA

Top Post Dawg
TDI
RIP-2010 Jetta 6spd 2014 Touareg Execline
The info is on the site I gave you earlier.
Here's the booklet for your car... hopefully you'll read and understand it.

MEgearhead

Veteran Member
TDI
B5.5, 4L, 4G
Good point on the transmission service. I need to get that done. The Q7 is an Aisin, but I still should not let it go much past 80k. Thanks for the reminder, and I need to replace the brake fluid also.