San Diego Mechanic

T-MILLS

TDI
2009 Jetta TDI
Hey everyone, I just got to San Diego and am looking for a trusted mechanic in the area. In the trusted mechanic thread i dont see any in the area and the closest one in almost in LA. Anyone have a suggestion for a trusted mechanic in the area?

G60ING

Top Post Dawg
TDI
No TDIs Currently, I have an R36 Corrado. I've had an ALH Corrado swap, AHU Corrado swap and 2003 TDI Jetta
Hey everyone, I just got to San Diego and am looking for a trusted mechanic in the area. In the trusted mechanic thread i dont see any in the area and the closest one in almost in LA. Anyone have a suggestion for a trusted mechanic in the area?
What do you need done?

T-MILLS

TDI
2009 Jetta TDI
Well right now im looking into just having my a/c system evacuate and recharged so i can possibly change my RCV because my a/c has been having alot of the problems that ppl in the MKV forum have been having. If that doesnt work then i would like them to look into it further. I would also like to know where a good shop is just incase i need to use them in the future.

galaxyclass

TDI
2003 Jetta Sedan
san diego area mechanic

I work at a shop in San Marcos, its a little bit of a drive to north county, but i have all the required tools including VAG-COM.

Cal West auto center.
1070 commerce street #D
San Marcos Ca, 92078.

Check us out on yelp.