Running issues Skoda Octavia BMM engine

Evo3500

TDI
Skoda Octavia scout
Hello to everyone,
I’m newbie on here looking for some help if possible.
I have been chasing a difficult starting problem on my car. Eventually it wouldn’t start at all. found injectors not firing no pulse from ecu checked all engine harness wiring back to ecu pinged and ohms tested and wiggle tested all good .
I put a known good ecu in but not coded to my car it started straight away Andersen for a few seconds.
My understanding is that this is a way of proving the fault lies within my original ecu. My understanding but might not be right is that the key is refinished and the transponder and aerial are working as it cranks the engine then when the 2nd part of the imobilzer sees the coding dosnt match it then cuts the injectors which is why it states momentarily when the ecu was substituted.
Another point worth mentioning is tit had a new engine prior to me owning it but was working ok apart from it getting more difficult to start. I don’t know if he fitted used engine with the ecu that belonged to that engine or fitted the used engine with car ( believed original ecu (could have been swooped previously?)
So to finish sent my ecu away to get a used replacement of same part number with dpf egr delete and map, and it was cloned .
I Fitted ecu it started first time I Left it running for 30mins thought great sorted. Switched it off to clear codes stored as battery had been off etc tried to start car .same problem would not start seems like it had imobilzer itself .
I sent it back he sent another With immobiliser off and re instateted the stock map dpf and egr.
This time I fitted it turned ignition in clear codes ecu saying no fault after clear and recheck codes turned key to crank it for the first start up, started first time ran it for 30 mins again checked lots of data in measuring blocks all looked good ecu no fault codes while running. Switched it off wouldn’t start just cranking.
That’s where I am at now fit ecu starts one time only 😩 someone much more clever than me might have experienced this and know what to do I know on bmw you had to de pin a wire so it didn’t put a new imobilzer code in next time key turned so ecu would not recognise and then it would be imobilzedcsgain .
Thanks in advance if anyone can help 👍