Rollin' Coal in the Airport Security Line!

Bob_Fout

Oil Wanker
TDI
2003 Jetta - Alaska Green (sold) / 2015 GTI 2.0T
It's fake, as the comments say, that IR mode is set to white-hot. What he's spraying is much colder than even skin temp (around 70*F).

Lug_Nut

TDIClub Enthusiast, Pre-Forum Veteran Member
TDI
idi: 1988 Bolens DGT1700H, the other oil burner: 1967 Saab Sonett II two stroke
I suspect that it's just a small CO2 cannister and a hoax, maybe some bored Brookstone air-mall employees. Look at the volume of the cloud... It's as deep front to back as it is tall top to bottom, and with the left to right distance, using the actor/perpetrator as a rough guide to size estimations there's a cubic foot of emanation. At .5 psi that isn't compressed into the lower colon of any mammal short of a rhinoceros. At higher pressures the actor would have burst in a gut spattering spectacle.
And why would a heat imaging camera be positioned that way, pointing towards the floor anyway?
I'm keeping an eye on Snopes.com expecting the confirmation of my suspicions any hour.

Last edited:

Lex4TDI4Life

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2001 Golf-Ute TDI GLS 5spd Manual
I suspect that it's just a small CO2 cannister and a hoax, maybe some bored Brookstone air-mall employees. Look at the volume of the cloud... It's as deep front to back as it is tall top to bottom, and with the left to right distance, using the actor/perpetrator as a rough guide to size estimations there's a cubic foot of emanation. At .5 psi that isn't compressed into the lower colon of any mammal short of a rhinoceros. At higher pressures the actor would have burst in a gut spattering spectacle.
And why would a heat imaging camera be positioned that way, pointing towards the floor anyway?
I'm keeping an eye on Snopes.com expecting the confirmation of my suspicions any hour.
You have officially given WAY to much thought to an internet fart video. Huzzah!:D