REJEX brand polish/protectant

SootFoot

Veteran Member
TDI
Sold
Couldn't find a sub-forum for car care product discussion, so posting here. Bought my 2nd bottle of REJEX last week. It the best stuff I've used to "wax" my cars with. Although its not wax. Its more of a high sheen sealant. No abrasives either, so technically its not a polish.

I'm active on corvetteforum.com also and lot of members there use it on their vettes, although Zaino is also a popular wax with them.

I'm not shilling for any particular vendor, which would be a bad thing to do anyhow, so I won't post any links, but if you Google "REJEX" you'll get some online vendors.

Just sharing my opinion on what I beleive the best "wax" I've ever used.

P.S. Very good durability as well as very slick and slippery finish... bugs don't stick as bad.

dieseldorf

Top Post Dawg
TDI
ex- 1996 wagon, ex-2000 Jetta
I've got REJEX. It's good but that initial slickness fades way too fast for my taste. There are other products that are superior in terms of longevity and slickness and I won't need to mention any names 'cause I am not marketing anything.

NewJettaGuy

Veteran Member
TDI
'04 Passat Sedan
SootFoot said:
Couldn't find a sub-forum for car care product discussion, so posting here. Bought my 2nd bottle of REJEX last week. It the best stuff I've used to "wax" my cars with. Although its not wax. Its more of a high sheen sealant. No abrasives either, so technically its not a polish.

I'm active on corvetteforum.com also and lot of members there use it on their vettes, although Zaino is also a popular wax with them.

I'm not shilling for any particular vendor, which would be a bad thing to do anyhow, so I won't post any links, but if you Google "REJEX" you'll get some online vendors.

Just sharing my opinion on what I beleive the best "wax" I've ever used.

P.S. Very good durability as well as very slick and slippery finish... bugs don't stick as bad.
Rejex rules...here's the front of my C6 after a Rejex treatment...4 day old dead bug guts sprary right off with a power washer...

I also put it on the rear of all my vehicles...it keeps the soot from building up on the VeeDubya's and dust off the others...

SootFoot

Veteran Member
TDI
Sold
Hmm.. Me thinks you also might be on Corvetteforum.com, like I am. Nice C6.

NewJettaGuy said:
Rejex rules...here's the front of my C6 after a Rejex treatment...4 day old dead bug guts sprary right off with a power washer...

I also put it on the rear of all my vehicles...it keeps the soot from building up on the VeeDubya's and dust off the others...

RIP TDI

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'15 GSW SE 6MT...... '01 Golf GLS 5MT.... '96 Passat Variant....
Good stuff, but it requires two coats to achieve the claimed durability. I like it but am about to try Consumer Report's top performer in their latest tests...Black Magic Wet Shine liquid.

BRIAN427COBRA

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta, 2015 Passat SEL
"Used by the military as a stain inhibitor to help prevent corrosive turbine exhaust gas residue from sticking to aircraft"

That almost made me fall out of my seat, the residue is not corrosive on any of the planes I'eve worked on in the last 20 years, f15 f16 kc135 b52 707 727 737 747 757 767 dc8 dc9 dc10.