Rawtek Cat-Back Review

Ripster

TDI
2014 Passat SEL TDI (sold), 2015 Passat SEL TDI, 2005 Cummins
2015 Passat TDI SEL DSG. Installed Malone Stage 2 in 2018. Rawtek Eco Delete black Friday 2021. Black Friday this year I purchased the Cat-Back and Resonator. Install was ridiculously easy. All tubbing was high quality stainless steel, all cuts were straight and clean, everything fit like a glove. It took longer to remove the factory exhaust than install the new one. Exhaust note is deep and mellow, hardly noticeable at lower RPM's. However, when accelerating you can definitely hear it roll thru the gears. Exhaust note increases in direct relation to throttle input, however it does not drone, even at highway speeds. Rawtek products are an excellent example of you get what you pay for. Buy quality, receive quality. 100% happy customer.

Jerm24501

TDI
2009 Jetta TDI
2015 Passat TDI SEL DSG. Installed Malone Stage 2 in 2018. Rawtek Eco Delete black Friday 2021. Black Friday this year I purchased the Cat-Back and Resonator. Install was ridiculously easy. All tubbing was high quality stainless steel, all cuts were straight and clean, everything fit like a glove. It took longer to remove the factory exhaust than install the new one. Exhaust note is deep and mellow, hardly noticeable at lower RPM's. However, when accelerating you can definitely hear it roll thru the gears. Exhaust note increases in direct relation to throttle input, however it does not drone, even at highway speeds. Rawtek products are an excellent example of you get what you pay for. Buy quality, receive quality. 100% happy customer.
What type of MPG are you getting now ? I’m stage II all factory, considering the eco with cat back straight. Currently averaging 34-36.5 mpg

Ripster

TDI
2014 Passat SEL TDI (sold), 2015 Passat SEL TDI, 2005 Cummins
I'm seeing 38 to 42 MPG, however I drive very fast. If I were to slow it down, I would see even better mileage. The delete kit does wonders for the low-end torque. I should have done it as soon as I got the car.