Price Lowered - 2014 Audi A6 TDI Quatro

jmcrrr

TDI
Jetta 2000 Black
I'm located in Oregon and I have a 2014 A6 TDI Quatro that is rated at 24/38 mpg. It has an 8-speed, ultra-smooth automatic, abundant power and Grand Touring (GT) handling that is remarkable. The (Audi) color is 4J Havana which has a black appearance until you look closer for the metallic. Black Interior with Premium Plus Package and the original sticker price was $57,500.

It is amazing and "remains my pick over the Mercedes-Benz E-Class and BMW 5 Series," as reported by AutoWeek road test editor Jonathan Wong. We had a Malone Tune done and now it's basically a rocket. Bridgestone Turanza QuietTrack Tires and new brakes were added in August last year, at 63,500 miles and now the mileage is at 74,062. (New battery added last month, 10/4/22.)

Another listing described these as looking "mean, tough, sleek, yet elegant." I agree. Contact me for pictures. This wonderful road trip car can be yours since I just turned 73 and am opting for a much older, "around town" vehicle instead. (Won't be doing any more road tripping.) : ) $21,500

Last edited:

jmcrrr

TDI
Jetta 2000 Black
Working on posting the photos today. I can email them now if you prefer. The interior is like new. No smoking, no pets. I have owned the vehicle since July 2021, after I totaled my 2000 Jetta tdi. I am close to Eugene, Oregon, a hundred miles south of Portland.

jmcrrr

TDI
Jetta 2000 Black

snoopy smiles

TDI
B4 and Touareg
Working on posting the photos today. I can email them now if you prefer. The interior is like new. No smoking, no pets. I have owned the vehicle since July 2021, after I totaled my 2000 Jetta tdi. I am close to Eugene, Oregon, a hundred miles south of Portland.
I live in Klamath Falls - what town are you in? does it have heated seats? leather? etc What mechanical work has been done, other than oil changes? Would be interested to meet up

jmcrrr

TDI
Jetta 2000 Black
I live in Klamath Falls - what town are you in? does it have heated seats? leather? etc What mechanical work has been done, other than oil changes? Would be interested to meet up
I'm in Junction City, 18 miles NW of Eugene. Heated seats front and back, heated steering wheel, leather seats, all the bells and whistles, I guess. It is a Premium Plus model, but I noticed it has a Bose Sound System which the Premier model has...an option, perhaps for the Premium Plus model. No mechanical work that I know of. Oil, Transmission Fluid, just the maintenance requirements on my watch. I'm retired, so pick some time that works for you and we'll do it. Look on craigslist eugene under "for sale - cars and trucks." We posted pictures

snoopy smiles

TDI
B4 and Touareg
Ralph left a message on your phone today. Not sure why you did not get it. I also left you a message-as your phone goes to a message. His number is 541-321-3388. He is available tomorrow, Monday, to meet with you to look at the car. Please let me know when you get the message. Thank you, Roxanna. 541-591-4376
Just so you are aware, neither my call nor the call from Ralph (my friend) were answered.

jmcrrr

TDI
Jetta 2000 Black
I didn't delete. What do you mean "tuned?" Just an anxious prospective buyer I did not get back to soon and they got worried. A6 TDI is still for sale.

Reactions: mz1

mz1

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 GTD Stage III / 2015 Touareg TDI LUX Stage II
I didn't delete. What do you mean "tuned?" Just an anxious prospective buyer I did not get back to soon and they got worried. A6 TDI is still for sale.
really wish you were closer, good luck with the sale !!