Power windows operation

Old Navy

Top Post Dawg
TDI
None now, .
OK MOGolf can the way windows operate be changed by VAG-COM? If so how do I do it.
On Linda's Jetta you have to hold control buttons until window closes or opens fully.
I would like the rears to work the same as front. One touch of the button and the window goes all the way up or down.

Still can't believe I sold my NB. That was the best and most fun car I ever owned.

MOGolf

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2001 Golf GLS TDI Reflex silver, rough road suspension and steel skid plate, 2004 Passat Variant, Candy White, rough road suspension and geared balanced shaft module, and much, much more. 2016 LR RR HSE TD6, 2019 Jaguar I-PACE
Old Navy, It looks like you're going to have to suffer more bad news. The back windows won't work that way.

Now that you've sold the NB, and asking about the back window operation, does that mean that Linda is your chauffer?

Old Navy

Top Post Dawg
TDI
None now, .
She just found out about the windows rolling up and down with the key, and her complaint was how they roll up from the inside. Would you believe she thought that was just something the NB did, and not the Jetta.

I refuse to respond to your obvious jab at my momentary state of affairs.