OMI SALE

20IndigoBlue02

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2002 Golf TDI-- deceased
ishmael010 said:
Thanks, I've tried that using "OMI Pictures", getting on return dozens of different threads, and none so far has any pictures of OMI intakes, that's why I was hoping someone could point me towards a particular thread that they know has pictures on it.

Ish

power4ever

TDI
CFGB Passat R36
Hi

Do you have a adres for me were i can find a racepipe that fits on my golf4 with a upgraded intake manifold from a ARL version. The problem is that it sweats/leaks a little by the EGR . It comes from the little hole under the cirkel(UFO). Thats why i am looking for a racepipe.

Looking forward to your reply`s

Please mail me :confused: :confused:

Regards Jim

http://pics.tdiclub.com/showphoto.ph...72&si=racepipe

anasopia

Veteran Member
TDI
02 .:R-TDI
I'd like to order an OMI for my a4 golf..where do I order from? (other than on the kerma site (anywhere cheaper? anyone selling a used one?)

kwong7

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Golf GLS TDI / White
PHAT-DUB said:
mine snapped on the upper support.
Mine just snapped at the same point today. I noticed my engine was resonating much deeper. So I parked the car, popped the hood, and saw the OMI upper support bracket snapped at the welds causing the OMI pipe to dislocate from the hose that connects the MAF. I was dreading this day. Guess the OEM pipe is going back on for now.

DieselDrink

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Golf TDI 1.9L
My upper support just broke apart. I have the lower one attached, so its ok for now.

I'm thinking of drilling a small hole in each side of the upper support (there is enough sticking out) and making a little "bridge" of some kind to attach it back again.

As with the PD150 intake mani, I found the upper support could be a bit longer.

Anyone else have any ideas re how to REPAIR the upper support after it snaps/breaks? I'm looking for ideas.

silverstar03

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 Golf TDI
grind and weld would do it but would also require removal. serious PITA.

My upper support just broke apart. I have the lower one attached, so its ok for now.

I'm thinking of drilling a small hole in each side of the upper support (there is enough sticking out) and making a little "bridge" of some kind to attach it back again.

As with the PD150 intake mani, I found the upper support could be a bit longer.

Anyone else have any ideas re how to REPAIR the upper support after it snaps/breaks? I'm looking for ideas.