oldman's 2001 Jetta GLS, cheap too.

Oldman

Top Post Dawg
oldman\'s 2001 Jetta GLS, cheap too.

I’m also thinking of selling my car. 2001 Jetta GLS, no sunroof ( I hate them) The car will have bilstein TC and UPsolute chip and .205s unless sold first.

GLS, 2001, white, 5 speed, 40K miles, about 20K on the engine that is in the car.. New waterpump belts, tension rollers etc. 2 new tires in the front, two almost new tires rear, AVUS rims, upgraded speakers, Monsoon, CD in trunk, Zender trunk spoiler, Caracture rear window spoiler, both windows fixed under warranty, everything works that I know of.

Problems, there is a small crack on the plastic shield on the Cowl, you can’t see it with hood close but it is there, glow plug is out don’t know which one, no deep door dings, some minor pressure dings over 4 years I mean minor, this is one small ding on a fender lip. No rips etc in the interior it is gray, I don’t smoke. Wired for amp and sub. Rear cup holder is broken again and I ain’t fixing it, latch to center console are is broken again and I ain’t fixing it, there are some pealing of the cheese rubberized plastic like on the door handles. No rips etc. Tinted windows.

KBB private party price is $12855

I’m looking for $10,500 and with the extra money you can buy my spare 110 engine and a bunch of goodies too. But act now as the goodies are going fast.

http://kbb.com/kb/ki.dll/kw.kc.ur?kbb.TX...&&&

I’m not in a supper hurry to sell my car and I can put any performance part on it, ala cart. There is a SMALL list of my parts on the classified. I own the car outright. No smashes.