OEM Belly Pan Fastener Torx Sizes

upsbroke

Veteran Member
TDI
98 NB and '13 JSW
Again the mechanic decided I have too many belly pan fasteners for my '13 JSW. Now I have a total of five and need to find the side fasteners. I have the bolts but need the small screws which were- as I remember T 20's. Ordered some but they're T 15's and too small diameter. Can someone enlighten me on the smaller side screw Torx size lease?

borninabus

Veteran Member
TDI
-2013 JSW 6MT- -2006 Jetta DSG-
the small ones are T25 and the big ones are T30.
the little ones are an easy junkyard score for next to nothing and both are easily found @ the dealer for cheap.

T1MMBOJONES

Veteran Member
TDI
03 ALH 01M wagon
Again the mechanic decided I have too many belly pan fasteners for my '13 JSW. Now I have a total of five and need to find the side fasteners. I have the bolts but need the small screws which were- as I remember T 20's. Ordered some but they're T 15's and too small diameter. Can someone enlighten me on the smaller side screw Torx size lease?
if the dealer lost them i would think they should replace them right?

hangman

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 VW Jetta Sportwagen
Does anyone know where I can buy one of those T30 screws that are along the rear edge of the 2013 JSW belly pan? I’m missing one. Just did an oil change and realized one is missing. Would anyone know what the part number is? I’ve looked online and all I see are complete sets. I just need one of those T30 screws.

thanks

borninabus

Veteran Member
TDI
-2013 JSW 6MT- -2006 Jetta DSG-
you can buy as many or as few as you want @ the dealership
1K0 825 951