NEW Garrett VNT15 turbos with install kit $799

vwjettadsl

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
TDI’s
**ALL UNITS ARE SOLD**

I have several brand new factory Garrett VNT15 turbos for sale. Will fit 1999.5-2003 Golf/Jetta ALH TDI's & 1998-2003 Beetle ALH TDI's. OEM part #038253019C

Comes with 12-Month/12,000 Mile warranty

Installation kit includes:

4x Exhaust manifold gaskets -- 028 129 589 B
1x Downpipe gasket -- 3A0 253 115
1x Oil line gasket -- 028 145 757
13x Exhaust lock nuts -- 059 129 601
1x Intake manifold gasket -- 028 129 717 D
1x EGR seal -- N 905 216 04

Shipping in the US is $20 which includes insurance. If you are outside the US contact me for a shipping quote.

Also if you are replacing your turbo, now would be the perfect time to clean your intake. I have cleaned intake manifolds in-stock, I can mail the clean intake to you and you send me your dirty intake after the job is complete. No mess, no hassle, and it saves a bunch of time!;) Price is $30 which includes shipping the intake to you. You pay for return shipping. A refundable deposit will be required.

Any questions just ask.

Cheers

Last edited:

vwjettadsl

TDI
TDI’s
*On back order until July*

New! I can now offer you braided steel turbo oil feed lines for less $$$ than OEM!;) This line is very durable and will not break or kink like the OEM hard metal line. Plus the braided line is easier to install!

$69.99 includes shipping

Last edited:

Auric

TDI
2001 Golf TDI
Just got mine on Friday, although they tried to first deliver on Tuesday (had to sign for it...). Turbo, install kit and oil line, all VERY well padded and packaged. Thanks Ben!

Can't wait to get them installed and be back on the road.

vwjettadsl

TDI
TDI’s
Auric said:
Just got mine on Friday, although they tried to first deliver on Tuesday (had to sign for it...). Turbo, install kit and oil line, all VERY well padded and packaged. Thanks Ben!

Can't wait to get them installed and be back on the road.
Glad everything arrived okay, hope you get your TDI back on the road soon!:)

Cheers,
Ben

DL1911

TDI
Golf 2001 Indigo Blue
I need a vnt 15 asap

Do you still have any of these units for sale? If so, how do I get ahold of you?

Best regards,

Dave Laubert

Please email me at dlaubert@neo.rr.com

Last edited: