New fusebox, now car won't start

Red Antler

TDI
2011 VW Golf 2.0 6MT
Hello again everyone, I bring you another issue involving my mk 6 TDI (CJAA)
My original fusebox started to melt (f16a issue) so I ordered a new fusebox, upon installing it and replacing all fuses to original positions, my car will indefinitely turn over but not start, my rear wiper will not shut off, and it won't lock via the fob. I don't have VCDS, but the only dash error I get is ESP.

Red Antler

TDI
2011 VW Golf 2.0 6MT
Hello again everyone, I bring you another issue involving my mk 6 TDI (CJAA)
My original fusebox started to melt (f16a issue) so I ordered a new fusebox, upon installing it and replacing all fuses to original positions, my car will indefinitely turn over but not start, my rear wiper will not shut off, and it won't lock via the fob. I don't have VCDS, but the only dash error I get is ESP.
these are my fuseboxes, all the relays are in the new one.

oilhammer

Certified Volkswagen Nut & Vendor
TDI
There are just too many to list....
Hey, it is at least an easy fix.

And also an opportunity for me to plead with you to buck up and get a scan tool for your car. It wouldn't have necessarily helped in this situation, but man if you are doing things like changing fuseboxes you really, really, should have a scan tool in your arsenal of tools.

Red Antler

TDI
2011 VW Golf 2.0 6MT
Hey, it is at least an easy fix.

And also an opportunity for me to plead with you to buck up and get a scan tool for your car. It wouldn't have necessarily helped in this situation, but man if you are doing things like changing fuseboxes you really, really, should have a scan tool in your arsenal of tools.
Problem resolved, made it to LA with no hiccups. My first investment will be VCDS. The car is growing on me for sure, Weird issues aside