My personal 2002 Jetta TDI project car for sale

Whitbread

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
Several
I had a local buyer but he apparently isn't very serious as I haven't heard from him in over 2 weeks. I said I never would, but with things lining up as they are, it makes the most logical sense for me right now.

The motor and trans are hanging in the bay and the car rolls, but that's it. It's not a running vehicle. This is basically a good condition shell with a crapload of good parts to go with it. Car is red with black cloth interior. Interior is all together and in very good shape. Some minor dents and scratches on body, but no rust. It's been stored inside for last 4 years. Not perfect, but by no means rough.

Included with car:
-Race built motor with ported head by me, colt stage 3 cam, TT valve springs, arp head studs, rosten rods, machined and ceramic coated asv pistons, upgraded main bolts, full balance job. Never fired since assembled. Has new TB kit, not bolted on.

-Ecu currently has a custom RC5 tune on it.

-Aeromotive A1000 lift pump. Sell it on ebay if you don't want the gremlin growling in the trunk.

-42DD motor mounts

-Set of brand new 7 hole race 520 nozzles mounted by DBW or 2 sets of bodies with core nozzles.

-good 2260vk turbo, street toys cast 4-2-1 header, and pd130 intake manifold

-02M swap from Ryanp with wavetrac installed in trans. Pictures of inside of the trans can be found in my lsd install thread. Very low mile trans. My twin disk clutch is NOT included - you wouldn't want to drive it anyway.

-Full audi TT front end. Steering rack, LCA's, 312mm brakes with new Hawk HPS pads and Zimmerman coated rotors. New poly bushings in arms and second subframe with USRT brass bushings installed included also. Has KYB AGX adjustable struts with ~15K on them and GLI springs

-Rear end has 256mm brake setup with HPS pad and zimmerman coated rotors also. KYB AGX shocks here and GLI springs also.

-Black rear GLI seats

-Brand new red/black recaro's for the front from BoraParts still in plastic bags. Also have brand new OEM heated seat elements to go with them to make them heated. OEM front seats are still in car.

-Turbo beetle wheels 17", tires are not road worthy.

-Car also has a hidden hitch mounted on the rear with a 2" ball.

There's more little crap, but that's the big stuff. Serious inquiries only, you know what's here and what it's worth.

Price is $5000 firm for everything. I just don't have time to put this one back together since my wagon got totaled (and needs a shell swap) and my old chevy needs a frame off. Please contact me any way other than a PM here.

Last edited:

sackman

Veteran Member
TDI
2(2003) 2Dr ARL/ASV
Your Messsage Box is Full

Hey Matt,

Interested in this, but your message box is full.

What is needed to complete the project and make her run, besides the obvious?

Is the engine finished, to where you could mount it to the transmission with a new clutch to replace the twin disc, and mount it to the body?