Mk6 Jetta shuddering at idle.

TDI
CJAA
Hey yall. I have an odd shuddering issue. It only happens at idle and when I depress the brake, it quiets significantly. As soon as I hit the gas it dissapears. ive checked all components around the brakes and it doesnt seem to be any of those. Its not dmf so im quite lost. Any ideas? thanks.

TDI
2013 Jetta TDI Premium Blue, 2011 Jetta Sportwagen SE Silver
Mine started in that fashion with a subtle vibration if thats what your referring to. But my Check Engine Light has always been on. It has now become constant when foot is on brake as well. I now also have a tunnel sound. I took it to dealer, they said the rough idle is because it needs a DPF and also a new exhaust flap. I went to an independent German Auto Repair place and they said definitely its motor mounts and reiterated it, when I informed them it has 227k miles on it. I have seen on forums it can be a multitude of things, I too am wondering what experiences others have.

TDI
CJAA
im deleted, so i dont have a dpf or flap, and it very well could be motor mounts but i really dont think so as its a 2014 with only 40k miles, thank you for your input though