MK2 8v Gti PD conversion, GTB2260VK/Bosio R783's

Carl2k7

Veteran Member
TDI
VW Bora 1.9TDI Audi A4 2.0TDI Sline BMW 530D
nice work Chris, will i be seeing this at the Cafe when i go for the sunday lunches :D ?

borachris

Veteran Member
TDI
Bora ASZ 130PD, Corrado 150PD in production
nice work Chris, will i be seeing this at the Cafe when i go for the sunday lunches :D ?
Ha ha cheers mate, No, don't think you will see it there much mate, wife won't be driving it! Have you seen her new Nissan note? She says it's too slow lmao!

Do I know you matey?

Carl2k7

Veteran Member
TDI
VW Bora 1.9TDI Audi A4 2.0TDI Sline BMW 530D
section 5 BlueBora, pass where your Bora was parked most days on the way to work (Lucite)
will have to see this shift once youve finished with it :D

borachris

Veteran Member
TDI
section 5 BlueBora, pass where your Bora was parked most days on the way to work (Lucite)
will have to see this shift once youve finished with it :D
Ah I know now lol :)

We keep setting dates to have it on the road by but something always gets in the way, so all I'm going to say is it's only about a weeks worth of work away from being done, just depends when we fit the week in lol

G60ING

Top Post Dawg
TDI
No TDIs Currently, I have an R36 Corrado. I've had an ALH Corrado swap, AHU Corrado swap and 2003 TDI Jetta
Any Updates?

borachris

Veteran Member
TDI
Sorry guys not been on here for a while, kinda fell out with the whole project.

I've sold the mk2 shell to a mate who is going to turn it into a road legal track car, due to family life and work getting in the way I just don't have the time or enthusiasm to go any further with this one :(

I'm keeping the engine/turbo/injectors, so I'll be back one day with something a bit better planned.

Thanks for all the advice and interest along the way!

K.I.T.T.

Veteran Member
TDI
PD75
WTH Chris. I thought we had a deal that it'd be done by the time I got back from India (and that was a while ago!) :(

Any ideas what's next on the cards?

Ash

borachris

Veteran Member
TDI
WTH Chris. I thought we had a deal that it'd be done by the time I got back from India (and that was a while ago!) :(

Any ideas what's next on the cards?

Ash
Hey Ash mate,

Been waiting for you to get in touch and ask if it was on the road yet lol

I'm getting a nice little 4 seater coupe towards the end of this month ;), just goin to enjoy driving it for a bit before I do anything with it, well I may put the koni's and wilwoods on it :p

Goin to be done very differently next time round, no pulling bits off, I get too carried away, it's going to be a running work in progress like the Bora was!

I'm actually more excited now than I have been for a long time ;)

K.I.T.T.

Veteran Member
TDI
PD75
In that case, I look forward to having a ride in said coupe at some point next month ;)

Will be up Teesside to pick up a few bits for the Polo in October. Is your number still the same?

Ash :)