Milltek Performance Exhaust Systems | VW MK7 Golf TDI

Mr.TDI

TDI
15 GSW
I believe its for gtd if you look at their website thats the one mk7 exhaust option they have diesel

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Chewyeti

TDI
15 GSW
is a GTD catback the same as our TDI? I assume it's after the exhaust valve thing.

that is pretty cool.

Last edited:

goes2fast

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 GolfS, GTI 18s, H&R springs, Stage 2
The one that link takes you to is for a TDI, twin tips on left side. ;)

andyman7931

TDI
14 tiguan, 15 golf, 99 jetta/g3f
aw, I guess you didn't see the other option on the ecs page: https://www.ecstuning.com/News/Volkswagen_MK7_Golf_TDI_Milltek_Exhaust_Systems/ES2828245/
will update........ silly

the milltek website has the same kit part # listed for the GTD. Looking at the ECS pictures of the pipes themselves, these won't fit the DEF/torsion beam cars. I hope I'm wrong here.

http://www.millteksport.com/exhaust.products.cfm?variantid=1442

it appears based on the pics that the kit wants the pipe to run down the center of the car. Ours is on the driver's side to get around the DEF tank. I spent time studying the system in hope that a GTI style exhaust will fit.

Last edited:

Nu2TDI

Veteran Member
TDI
MK4 Jetta
well, it's awesome you guys are such pros, you can figure this stuff out without the parts in front of you. And ECS doesn't know what their selling, right?

will update after receiving the parts.......no big deal if a return is needed..... okaaay!

This is more attractive than a mufflerectomy as it's 3" piping

Chewyeti

TDI
15 GSW
aw, I guess you didn't see the other option on the ecs page: https://www.ecstuning.com/News/Volkswagen_MK7_Golf_TDI_Milltek_Exhaust_Systems/ES2828245/
will update........ silly
well, it's awesome you guys are such pros, you can figure this stuff out without the parts in front of you. And ECS doesn't know what their selling, right?
will update after receiving the parts.......no big deal if a return is needed..... okaaay!
This is more attractive than a mufflerectomy as it's 3" piping
MMhhhmmmm. The snark is strong with this one. :rolleyes:

As mentioned - Milltek shows a kit for the GTD. Same PN as the one ECS is selling. GTD's have IRS, we have torsionbeam.

As mentioned - ECS states it doesnt fit the US based 2015 TDI's.

As shown - the pics put the pipes in the wrong place for a torsion beam car.

Enjoy your return shipping. Silly...

FWIW - the Q&A from your link at ECS..

Nu2TDI

Veteran Member
TDI
MK4 Jetta
OK, after communicating with ECS, and as others have stated, Militek kits will not fit the '15 Golf Sportwagen. Thanks you all your input. Cat/mufflerectomy are in store for me......

ECS lost a customer over this.

KERMA

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
99 beetle and 04 jetta
The GSW I'm driving has a prototype kermatdi system on it (DPF back)
I'll see if I can find pics

TDI BR

Veteran Member
TDI
Black 2015 Golf TDI SE manual
Ive got a 2.5" turbo back straight pipe on mine. Get in Contact with german diesel motorwerks. I was the Prototype car and it sounds great!