Maryland-ers ?

Bob S.

Top Post Dawg
TDI
A B4V, some ALHs & BRMs
Bump for the Sat Crownsville Rams Head tavern gtg. Current weather forecast appears promising. Temps in the mid to high 30's with only a 10% chance of rain.

Looks like several VCDS's will be there.

Last edited:

hpc

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 NB TDI, 2013 GLK 250 BlueTec
New to the area, again - last time was 2006-2007. Oliver (TDIRacing) did
a lot of work on the Bug then. Back in the area as of September, 2011.

Missed the GTG - home leave. Anything planned for the next few weeks?

Also - can't do the oil extraction thing in the apartment complex here and
need to do an oil change in very early March - any
recommendations? Normally, I'd do it when I'm at home in the comfort
of the garage, but for this one-off time, I need to drain the break-in oil
upon returning to MD.

Thanks and Cheers!
Lonnie

hskrdu

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2003 Golf GLS 4D 5M, 2015 GSW SE 6M
hpc- there's a different thread running on MD GTG's. They are looking at early March in Shady Side. If I'm in MD you're welcome to use my Pela. If the GTG dates don't work, you could try using the lift at Impex.

MMBB

TDI
Still looking!
I may be interested in a MD GTG at some point. I am checking out a Golf TDI tomorrow and will hopefully join the "club".

I hung with a group of VW owners a few times from vwvortex back in the early 00's. I sold my GTI awhile ago though and fell out of it.

jbg

TDI
2010 JSWagen TDI
Sounds good

I'm in the Ft Meade / Odenton area. My family and I would be interested in attending a GTG sometime.

Copedawg

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Jetta SE TDI 13.6K RIP:04 Jetta TDI 285K
I live in Gambrills. I'd love to come out and play!....If my wife will let me:rolleyes:

wvoaction

TDI
MK4 BEW, T3 syncro AHU
I'm game for a Maryland gathering, especially if it's close to Annapolis. Please keep the hate to a minimum because I'm a WVO guy and would like to talk with others doing the grease thing...no hate ;)

Kebbat

TDI
2012 JSW TDI
Hi All! I live in Northern Baltimore County and work in the city. Have had my JSW TDI for less than a week and am loooving it!

As much as I love the JSW, I know very little about it. I don't "wrench" ... but would love, love, love to learn more about the basics of how to take loving care of my TDI engine. And would also be interested in having someone work some of those cool "tricks" via vagcom or VCSD or whatever it's called. I can pay in beer!

Chunkerz

Veteran Member
TDI
'99.5 Golf
Where are y'all when I'm in Westminster. I hardly ever see another VW, let alone another TDI.
(I was there yesterday, and not one seen.)

Sent from my DROID Pro using Tapatalk
I'm usually at school or the mall.

vwfaw

TDI
03 jetta tdi wagon/5spd
Hi, every body,

I have been a member since 2002. But I didn't post much. I am currently living in Timonium area. I would like to meet fellow TDI owners.

randy88k5

TDI
2002 VW Jetta TDI
I'm in Frostburg - western MD. I usually make it down to the DC metro fairly often.

I've been working on cars for a long time, but new to TDI. I'm learning as I go.

1854sailor

Resident Curmudgeon
TDI
2015 Golf SE SportWagen, 2015 Golf SE Hatch Back.
Gtg??

Bump. Is there any interest in another social or light wrenching meet up?

Digital4n6

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Audi A8L TDI
I'd like to get together either for lunch stuff or wrenching April 7. It's the Saturday before Easter. I have a grill and lots of parking space if y'all want to do a get-together at my place about 7 miles west off I-695.

Just a note, that I do have a kid-friendly small corgi/beagle mix for those with allergies. Fenced back yard if you'd like to bring your friendly dog, too.

ImBroke

TDI
11 JSW TDI
Live in Salisbury during the week, but Suffolk on the weekends. Makes for doing this kind of stuff difficult, unless it's in VA. Although, I have been known to go to Frederick MD for Mercedes GTG's.

Dave_D

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Passat Titanium Beige six speed manual & Jetta, 1999.5, Tornado Red
If you go as far as Frederick for MB GTG's you should be able to make it to Cockeysville for ImpexFest.

RC

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Two White 96 B4 Wagons
Live in Salisbury during the week, but Suffolk on the weekends. Makes for doing this kind of stuff difficult, unless it's in VA. Although, I have been known to go to Frederick MD for Mercedes GTG's.
I'm in Berlin, if you ever want to have a beer at our local craft brewer (Burley Oak), I'm in.

GenoBluzGtr

TDI
2012 Jetta TDI
Newbie here.... just bought a 2012 Jetta TDI Premium w/ Nav.

I live in Southern Maryland (St Mary's County), but work in Arlington VA, so I am all over the southern half of the state daily.

Any other SoMD TDI'r's here?