Looking to buy Toyota Tacoma or Jeep or similar SUV with TDI swapped into it.

crdouger

Veteran Member
TDI
99.5 & 06 jetta TDI's
Live in West Michigan and I'm willing to travel a fair distance for the right vehicle. Please message me if you are aware of any for sale. Love the TDI engines, ideally want a small truck and don't have the time to do a swap myself. Thanks.

jmodge

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2001 alh Jetta, RC2 w/.205's 5speed daily summer commuter and 2000 alh Jetta 5spd swap, 2" lift, hitch, stage 3 TDtuning w/.216's winter cruiser, 1996 Tacoma ALh
I tried to copy a link, but it didn’t work. Look on Tdiswapped trucks. One just went up for 8900 in Missouri

jmodge

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2001 alh Jetta, RC2 w/.205's 5speed daily summer commuter and 2000 alh Jetta 5spd swap, 2" lift, hitch, stage 3 TDtuning w/.216's winter cruiser, 1996 Tacoma ALh
Toyota TDI Pickup for Sale
Read Whole Post if truly interested!
94 Toyota pickup working 4x4 with a 2004 BEW TDI. Roughly 200K miles on truck and engine. New clutch in front of the really rare R151F Toyota trans. I daily drove the truck for 2 years with no issues related to the swap. Has a KermaTDI tune, runs great! New battery and front suspension bushings. Chevy 1/2 ton rear leaf springs, still has the Toyota leaf mounts if you have desire to switch back. Average 27MPG but I’ve hit 31 before. I picked this truck to build because the frame and cab are in great shape, but the paint is really rough. Only spot on the cab with rust is two small holes on the passenger rocker.
Things that need attention is the RR axle seal and the tires are worn out, I have a much better used set to go with it or I can install them if needed.
Trucks not perfect but with a little love this thing would be great! Only selling because I have a young family, car seats don’t really fit and I don’t drive it enough worth keeping it. I never intended on selling this truck but life changes. Any questions just PM me, asking $8900.

jmodge

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Link didn’t copy again. Curtis Jansen on Facebook TDI swapped Trucks

CJansen

TDI
none yet
Live in West Michigan and I'm willing to travel a fair distance for the right vehicle. Please message me if you are aware of any for sale. Love the TDI engines, ideally want a small truck and don't have the time to do a swap myself. Thanks.
Let me know if you can’t find my post on Facebook. Tdi swapped trucks group