Looking for some assistance in Fayetteville, North Carolina

chibb7

TDI
2002 Jetta TDI
I'm doing an alternator pulley replacement and realize that I need some very specific tools. I'm looking to hopefully take advantage of a local Jetta owners tools and experience to give me a hand accomplishing said task. I will definitely contribute a case of beer/bottle of whiskey/case of soda or whatever you require if that doesn't do the trick. I would be cool with hiring someone as long as I get to be there when they do it. I want to learn how to do things whenever I can so I can do it next time.

Mozambiquer

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
2004 VW Touareg V10 TDI, 2012 Audi Q7 V6 TDI, 1998 VW Jetta TDI. 1982 VW Rabbit pickup, 2001 VW Jetta TDI, 2005 VW Passat wagon TDI X3, 2001 VW golf TDI, 1980 VW rabbit pickup,
I'm doing an alternator pulley replacement and realize that I need some very specific tools. I'm looking to hopefully take advantage of a local Jetta owners tools and experience to give me a hand accomplishing said task. I will definitely contribute a case of beer/bottle of whiskey/case of soda or whatever you require if that doesn't do the trick. I would be cool with hiring someone as long as I get to be there when they do it. I want to learn how to do things whenever I can so I can do it next time.
Many times the local auto parts store will have the tools you need that they rent out.