Last chance....2002 tdi golf...

RichCA

Veteran Member
TDI
Golf GL, 2002, Red
Ok, this is the last chance for anyone on the board that is interested. It looks like I'm going to be trading in the car and if you work out what I'll get for the car plus what I'll save on taxes, it is about $8700. The price will include everything on the car in my sig and the extra set of rims. I'll be selling anything extra. If anyone wants to beat that price even by a little bit, the car is yours.
This is an as is price but I don't see the car needing anything for safety and emissions is no problem.
Anyone interested would need to take it from me within a week or so.
If you're interested, send me an email at rctennis@hotmail.com or better yet, call me at 905-414-8465 if you're serious. I've tried to answer emails and pms but I haven't had much time and can't tell who I've gotten back to and who I haven't.

Thanks,

Rich

kennster

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Jetta TDI(RIP), 2011 Jetta TDI Highline(RIP),2015 Passat TDI Highline
a customer of mine loves my car..wants one too..ill see if he wants a golf instead.....

RichCA

Veteran Member
TDI
Golf GL, 2002, Red
Well, after having a few people come out and take my car for a drive, I can't bare to sell it. I ended up turning down two offers because I felt too sick to say yes.
I just took it to Quebec City and back and it's too nice to get 1000kms on a tank (especially at my speeds ;) )

I'm still selling a couple things but I'm keeping the car for another year or two.

Sorry to those who have contacted me.

Rich

Toronto_Vento

Top Post Dawg
TDI
01 Baltic Green Bora
Price is really good. Not in the market for a car, but if my car would be involved in an accident, I'd probably pick up your car, Rich. Nice ride!