Jetta bluetooth

Scrounger

TDI
'13 Jetta TDI DSG Premium NAV
Is their a secret step in pairing a HTC One M8 to a '13 Jetta TDI. No matter what I do the pairing fails. Phone pairs with everything else fine but cant seem to get it to pair with the car.
Any suggestions?

MK6_TDI

Veteran Member
TDI
'12 B7 Passat TDI SEL
I have an m8. Just make Bluetooth active and start scanning on your device after you have started your car. The TDI doesn't have the full mfd so you can't really manually search. If you voice command the car to pair device, it will say no device found and initiates the BT pairing on the car I believe.
If all works...you should see VW phone pop up at the bottom of your list. From there you should only have to activate BT from your phone drop down menu.

fowvey

Veteran Member
TDI
(2014 Jetta TDI DSG) -Gone, but not forgotten, 2014 Audi A6 TDI
I have an m8. Just make Bluetooth active and start scanning on your device after you have started your car. The TDI doesn't have the full mfd so you can't really manually search. If you voice command the car to pair device, it will say no device found and initiates the BT pairing on the car I believe.
If all works...you should see VW phone pop up at the bottom of your list. From there you should only have to activate BT from your phone drop down menu.

+1. Works for me with an M8