I am a glutton for punishment. I got another one.

moparvwfrak

TDI
02 Jetta TDI, 99 MK4 Jetta TDI (parts), 99 mk4 Jetta gasser
Hey guys and gals. Its been a while and I haven't had time to do my swap yet on my 99s. So I bought 2 more cars. I got a 90 Jetta GL Wolfsburg Edition like 3 months ago, manual EVERYTHING, Power steering and a sunroof. Needs a motor. Might put the 99s drivetrain in this one, not sure yet.

But on to what ya really want to know about. This last sunday, 8/23/2020, i picked up a 2002 Jetta TDI. Most likely a GLS, like my 99 TurDI, as it has all the power options, sunroof and cold weather package. Love heated seats..... :love: But I got it for a steal and its got some tasty mods done to it. Nothing visual YET, but underhood is where the fun is. Heres the rundown as far as I know.

2002 Jetta TDI
Silver on grey
Kerma intake
upgraded aluminum intercooler (unknown brand, most likely Kerma as well)
VNT17 turbo
super long 5th gear
tune? (no EGR or check engine light)
and if I am thinking correctly with what I'm told upgraded injectors as well

The body is hurt but the frame is straight and nothing a good panel beater cant take care of. I have already replaced the hood, drivers fender, drivers mirror, and drivers inner door panel. Still have some other goodies to put on like my 18 inch Motegi wheels, 04\05 trunk lid, chrome trim grille, metal release handle, functional arm rest but in black and stereo. most of these peices are still on my 99 TurDI so those will go on soon.

I will say though that this thing RIPS!!!! Now this is my fast tractor. I thought my 99 was stout, this thing make my old one look like a Trabant. Ill try and post some pics here soon i just dont have any of the multi colored turd yet.