Hybrids suck!! Where to get stickers??

v70rsik

Veteran Member
TDI
GTI..soon TDI
I'm looking for a F&$K Hybrids sticker or Hybrids suck sticker.

Does anyone know Where i can order on online?

Last edited:

Myco

TDI
'99.5 Jetta TDI BLK - Sold '06 Jetta TDI White For sale
That's a little harsh, but... Check here www.tdistickers.com

Here's a quote from the website " If you have a "Quote" you want made into a sticker CONTACT US, and we will give you a price for what you want."

I found this in the Items For Sale forum, not affilated in any way.

soberups

Veteran Member
TDI
2006 Jetta TDI
Hybrids dont suck. I consider hybrid owners to be well-meaning people who are following a different path to economy and enviornmental responsibility. Humvees, on the other hand, really do suck.

n1das

TDIClub Enthusiast, Veteran Member
TDI
2014 BMW 535xd ///M-Sport, 2012 BMW X5 Xdrive35d, former 3x TDI owner
Here's some ideas:

HYBRIDS SUCK (GAS)

MY DIESEL BEATS YOUR HYBRID! EAT MY SOOT!
(This is on a forum member's old VW Golf diesel...gets many dirty looks from hybrid drivers!)

50 MPG - BATTERIES NOT REQUIRED
(One of many that I might put on my Golf when I redo the lettering on it.)

MY TDI IS GREENER THAN YOUR HYBRID
(This is on the back of a TDIclub forum member's Golf. It gets lots of weird and sometimes dirty looks from hybrid drivers.)

:D

Last edited:

n1das

TDIClub Enthusiast, Veteran Member
TDI
2014 BMW 535xd ///M-Sport, 2012 BMW X5 Xdrive35d, former 3x TDI owner
v70rsik said:
I'm looking for a F&$K Hybrids sticker or Hybrids suck sticker.

Does anyone know Where i can order on online?
I'm wondering what motivated the desire for stickers in the first place. Did a gasser hybrid driver do something to really aggravate you in traffic? Was a hybrid owner bashing diesels and preaching gasser hybrids as being the "only" solution for the future?

Just curious.

Lefty

Veteran Member
TDI
Jetta, 2000,Green GLS
Not sure which maker but I think it is Lexus. Coming out with a 320 HP Hybrid. Also not sure if it is Hybrid to save gas mileage or just for the environment. Guess I will go to their web site and check now that I remember about it.

xbillyx

Veteran Member
TDI
1999 VW Jetta TDI
Hybrid diesels need to be sold here. I just read about some in production, though I believe they'll only be available in Europe. The hell is wrong with this country that European countries have such a high percentage of diesel cars and it's completely reverse here?

OldSchoolFresh

Veteran Member
TDI
'98 Jetta TDI
Hybrid owners mean well, they're just misinformed and ignorant of the awesomeness of alternative fuels like diesel!

Russnut

Veteran Member
TDI
03' Jetta TDi
if everyone had a diesel here then the fast and furious boys wouldn't be able to run NOS. (not nitrous, but saying nos like it's a real word)

Lefty

Veteran Member
TDI
Jetta, 2000,Green GLS
xbillyx said:
Hybrid diesels need to be sold here. I just read about some in production, though I believe they'll only be available in Europe. The hell is wrong with this country that European countries have such a high percentage of diesel cars and it's completely reverse here?
They have a Hybrid Diesel Train in Japan I think it was. Holds 110 people and charges the battery while it is slowing down. They expect to save a lot from it.

soberups

Veteran Member
TDI
2006 Jetta TDI
Russnut said:
Not ALL Hummers suck. H1 has a diesel. AND it can take a few grenades.
Hummers are fine...if you are fighting for your country in Iraq. Hummers SUCK...when you put big chrome spinner wheels on them and get 7 MPG en route to your local Wal Mart.

Myco

TDI
'99.5 Jetta TDI BLK - Sold '06 Jetta TDI White For sale
soberups said:
Hummers are fine...if you are fighting for your country in Iraq. Hummers SUCK...when you put big chrome spinner wheels on them and get 7 MPG en route to your local Wal Mart.
The Fleet company that we do business with where I work allowed us the privledge:rolleyes: of trying out a couple of Hummers about two years ago.
WOW, what a disappointment. Cheap interior, what looks like billet aluminum is actually plastic, noisy ( and not in a sweet mufflerectomy kind of way), lacking power, poor visibility, not to mention the mileage issue.

I really didn't and still don't understand the allure. But hey, to each their own.

clintontull

Vendor
TDI
NONE
IF you guys are still looking i can work something up for you guys. ?? Russnut nice avatar... :) Have a good night everyone. if its not there i can create it and put it up on the site and you can order anytime.

clintontull

Vendor
TDI
NONE
Myco thank you for the referrences. :) Would you like a sticker just for the good deed? Ill mail you one free!?!?!?!

Myco said:
That's a little harsh, but... Check here www.tdistickers.com

Here's a quote from the website " If you have a "Quote" you want made into a sticker CONTACT US, and we will give you a price for what you want."

I found this in the Items For Sale forum, not affilated in any way.

SCM.com

Veteran Member
TDI
Mr. Guetta - 2014 Jetta TDI Trimline +
xbillyx said:
Huge Oil Money.

Rexking414

Veteran Member
TDI
02 jetta
Actually there are a couple over looked things. I don't know if anyone has read that eco vadalism article on this forum somewhere but people overlook a couple things when they make their assumptions. The supposed "Green" hybrid owners smash this guys brand new hummer. There was a statistic somewhere that it takes TWICE the energy to produce one hybrid compared to a hummer. in other words, you can get 2 hummers out of the same energy consumption of making one Hybrid. Up here, we have a coal power plant. And i can almost guarentee that it's much dirtier than any diesel made within the past 15 years. The more energy needed, the harder these plants have to work, thus requiring more coal.

On another subject, Has anyone ever seen what the outside of the plant looks like in Canada that manufacturers the batteries for the Prius?....Pretty sad:( ..Toyota makes everyone think there making a difference in helping the enviroment....but i just smell big business.

SCM.com

Veteran Member
TDI
Mr. Guetta - 2014 Jetta TDI Trimline +
SCM.com said:
Huge Oil Money.
Actually I meant Huge COAIL Money. +1 The narfing 'environmentalists' that trashed the hummer are obviously mis-informed. I totally agree with Rexking414, the amount of coal used to create a hybrid POS is really unfortunate.

The hybrid story gets even worse when a well-known Hybrid company decides to create a "Plug-In" hybrid...

http://www.tgdaily.com/content/view/34422/113/

This crap car + the coal to fire the charging... plus the coal to create the damn thing in the first place...:rolleyes: We could go on forever on both sides.

If one had a hydro-fired, non-coal steel plant, plus a hydro-fired, non-isocyanalate paint plant, plus a hydro-fired, non-Ionic electrical discharge for the whole country... it might work. :lol:.... sidebar ...... although Scan is well on the way!

-M. SUBSCRIBED>!

Last edited:

NRU73

Veteran Member
TDI
02 GOLF TDI Silver, 5 Speed
soberups said:
Hybrids dont suck. I consider hybrid owners to be well-meaning people who are following a different path to economy and enviornmental responsibility.
Well this Prius owner is confused about what he really drives.
Heck he's putting gas in it.;)

I don't think all hybrid owners do it for the environment. It seems that many like the status symbol of driving a percieved environmentally friendly car.

The reason Toyota outsells Honda's hybrid is because it look totally different than anything else on the road. The Civic hybrid looks like any other civic.

Just think, if GM put a hybrid drivetrain in the old Aztec it would probably sell like hot cakes.:D

Sprocket

Sprockette's hubby
TDI
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit Eco Diesel, 2005 Passat Silverstone Grey, 1996 Passat Storm Grey
OldSchoolFresh said:
Hybrid owners mean well, they're just misinformed and ignorant of the awesomeness of alternative fuels like diesel!
My wife drives a Civic Hybrid and she's not misinformed or ignorant. I always use B20 in my car and B99 when it's available and the weather permits. To each their own. We both help the environment...just in different ways. Her lifetime average is 48mpg (over 100k miles now). This has been the most reliable and inexpensive car to maintain that we have ever owned period. Plus she's spends a lot less on gas than I do on fuel.

tditom

Top Post Dawg
TDI
formerly: 2001 Golf GL, '97 Passat (RIP) '98 NB, '05 B5 sedan
I've seen examples of the arrogance and elitism displayed by both hybrid AND tdi owners on this site. IMO, both are good ideas and both have their place.

J double R

Fail Train Conductor
TDI
'00 Golf 4 door
As selfish as it sounds (it is) if i drove a hybrid car, it would be purely for the mileage and financial savings.

thus, I drive a TDI which saves me more money on fuel. :)

alphaseinor

TDI Innovator, Gone but Not Forgotten
TDI
'03 Jetta TDI 780,000 miles (totaled out), 01 Audi TT 225 Quattro 230,000 Miles (runs great!), 00 Cabreetle Beetle dash, ALH & MK4 harness Swap
n1das said:
I'm wondering what motivated the desire for stickers in the first place. Did a gasser hybrid driver do something to really aggravate you in traffic
You obviously haven't seen the smug problem in South Park, Colorado... everyone driving their Toyota Pius.

v70rsik

Veteran Member
TDI
GTI..soon TDI
It's the mentality of the hybrid owners ive met. Plus...they arent as good for the environment as they would like to belive. I'm sure you've read about the damage caused by the making of the batteries.