Highly modified 1999.5 Jetta TDI

ChippedNotBroken

Veteran Member
TDI
Jetta A4 1999.5 Green
Some common questions have been asked, so here goes ....

The body has about 180k.

There is some typical rust starting on the two front fenders and a scratch on the back drivers side that put a small crack in the tail light.

I drive the car every week and take it on vacations.

The car looks pretty much like the pictures in the thread. I've not seen a 99.5 in better overall condition, but you're not buying this car for that, there is 20K motor and 6 speed transmission in this car that is worth more than I'm asking for the whole package.

I'd like to see this car go to someone that's going to have fun with it. It's built for power and with a little more work could easily be one of the fastest Mk4's on the site.

Last edited:

tperretta

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Golf TDI and 2011 Sportwagen TDI
Your post would probably benefit from listing the details of the car here in the post along with pictures. I clicked and it went to a page halfway through another thread from a year ago that has 11 pages. Couldn't find pics, other than build pics of a torn apart car. I'm not a buyer but I like looking at other folks cars for sale. I gave up on trying to find pics or final details from your other 11 page post. I'm not at all crapping on your thread... Trying to help you out. Most people don't want to go to other posts and sort through old info to figure out what's going on w a sale.

ChippedNotBroken

Veteran Member
TDI
Jetta A4 1999.5 Green
If you go to the first page of the thread, you'll see pictures of the car as well as a list of everything that was put into the car.

I put up some pictures from the thread. If no one buys the car by this weekend. I will take some pictures and post them on Saturday evening. There are a few interested parties.

Last edited: