Hey Moderators!

Beta

Veteran Member
TDI
87 syncro westy alh
I'm not sure who to post this to, this is the only forum I've posted to so here it is! At the bottom of the tdi discussion list page is one discussion reserved for the v6 4wd passat. This thread has been pretty dead for a while now. Could it be changed to a TDI Conversion page? There are numerous conversions completed and in the works internationally for every tdi engine and every vw (and other makes) imaginable. This group would add a lot to the comunity, especially fabrication and technical experience. Thanks for your consideration,

Barton

FlyTDI Guy

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'01 Jetta GLS
I recently hooked up w/a madman who had transplanted an ALH into a Vanagon AWD. I must admit, I was totally impressed with his persistence and audacity to perform such a conversion. I would agree w/Beta. Special recognition and acknowledgement would be a nice gesture for this special breed of diesel geek...

Beta

Veteran Member
TDI
87 syncro westy alh
I've been looking around and don't see the suggestion forum you reference. An engine conversion is the ultimate 'power enhancement' so I don't think it is too inapropriate here. Either way the request will get the most attention on this forum.

Beta

Veteran Member
TDI
87 syncro westy alh
Ok the request has been posted in the suggestion section. I'm not convinced that page is well reviewed after reading other posts there. I would appreciate any other input from this forum, for I see engine conversions as a performance enhancement subcatagory.