got my tdi yesterday

yodog

Finally it came in and its about what I ordered.Took almost 8 weeks but it's in my driveway now.Wife and I got in a fight on the way back from the dealer and I found the tdi had no problem hitting 85mph!I love this car!

deezeljuice

Veteran Member
You're goning to find that as time goes by, you're gonna love your car even more. They're fun to drive and fun to have. Stick around this forum, you'll learn alot about them. Tell us about your new ride, color, features, man/auto, etc. Congrats and welcome. (You and the wife OK now?...?)

blugg

Veteran Member
TDI
Jetta, 99.5, black
What's this about the fight with your wife on the way back? Was she mad because she wanted to drive the car and you wouldn't let her? Or was she mad because you bought it? Or was she mad because you burned the toast at breakfast (in other words, mad about something that had nothing to do with the car or its purchase?

iamasaint

Hello there,My name is Emmanuel i live in Wilmington n.c. and i am the pround owner of the best of both worlds i have a 2001 golf gls tdi and a 2001 vr6 golf gti sold some stock and cashed out on some one that hit me in the rear of my old honda oh well...i needed a new car i need to so i love both of them and i have run the forums and its great thats its here now ..if any one needs help to locate a tdi e-mail me and i can find it for you i know 4 dealers in the area and thay can get what you want if you want more in formation please e-mail me at iamasaint_1999@yahoo.com this is a great car and i get 44 in wilmington and 52 on the hwy.gotta love it ...
null

yodog

My tdi is red gls,monsoon and i do still love it after one week.purchased the roof rack but dealer forgot to instal it.Went back a week later when it came in and the orded the two door version , which means that if I let them install it I wouldn't be able to open my back doors-My dealer is 90 miles away so this was very upsetting.I asked for my money back and the person who writes check was out sick.I asked for the paper work they promised me and they told me they mailed the day before. wife was mad becuase i forgot to finance the taxes and the car tag cost-here taxes are 5% and the car tag is about $500.00.Any more questions out there- first tank got 39 mpg