Getta Swap

delvi__acevedo

Mod'aholic
TDI
Getta GLS,2001,silver
Hello everyone, yesterday I got together with a vortex guys for a front swap, the front is a OEM R32, and we installed that on my jetta, thanks to 95 avus blue for all the help doing this, let me know what you guys think.
BTW I don't know how to call it now,
Getta?
R19?
R Getta?
R TDI? who knows!
Before:
[/IMG]
almost there:
[/IMG]
After:
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
oh yeah and the other finish product
Jolf/JTI
[/IMG]

Losha

Veteran Member
TDI
06 Jetta TDI DSG, 2001 Golf TDI, Audi S6, A8, Toureg
WOW! Beuatiful, great job done. Did you guys just decided do swap and shake hands or you had to give a guys some $ for his R32 OEM bumper? because that R32 OEM bumper from dealer is like $900.

TDikook

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'06 Golf Anthracite Blue
MAn that looks GREAT. love the Getta, Jolf thing.

BUT, whats with the wet garage? aren't garages supposed to be DRY???:p I can see a reflection off the floor, or is that supposed to be an ARtistic picture!!!:rolleyes:

Still looks great!

Eric B

delvi__acevedo

Mod'aholic
TDI
Getta GLS,2001,silver
TDikook said:
MAn that looks GREAT. love the Getta, Jolf thing.

BUT, whats with the wet garage? aren't garages supposed to be DRY???:p I can see a reflection off the floor, or is that supposed to be an ARtistic picture!!!:rolleyes:

Still looks great!

Eric B
That wet floor is at my local hand car wash

R34TDI

TDI
2004 Jetta GLS TDI, 2005 Jetta Wagon GLS TDI
That's a first -- a Valentine's Day gift for your car! A nose job and a day at the spa!... You must be married to a Saint! (..and very grateful she doesn't get jealous.)
Seriously, it looks awesome Delvi! The fit looks good too. I guess that's the benefit of genuine OEM parts. Not having to paint is only another added bonus. It's nice to see somone who's pushing the envelope as far as what can be done with these cars. ...Hey with all of that extra space up front -- do I see yet another mod in your future -- a FMIC perhaps? Followed by water/meth?
Renaming it is a project for another day -- but then so is adding all of your latest mods to your signature. lol But hey, that's one Sweet Ride!

delvi__acevedo

Mod'aholic
TDI
Getta GLS,2001,silver
R34TDI said:
That's a first -- a Valentine's Day gift for your car! A nose job and a day at the spa!... You must be married to a Saint! (..and very grateful she doesn't get jealous.)
Seriously, it looks awesome Delvi! The fit looks good too. I guess that's the benefit of genuine OEM parts. Not having to paint is only another added bonus. It's nice to see somone who's pushing the envelope as far as what can be done with these cars. ...Hey with all of that extra space up front -- do I see yet another mod in your future -- a FMIC perhaps? Followed by water/meth?
Renaming it is a project for another day -- but then so is adding all of your latest mods to your signature. lol But hey, that's one Sweet Ride!

Thank you Terry, the FMIC is in my garage, Im trying to work my way around the skid plate.
Btw the the guy that did the swap with me did it because he wants to install the same bumper you have, which it look sexy too:D

REDNECKDZL

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Jetta, 2015 Jetta, 1984 Wabbit TD, 1986 RX7 waiting on AHU swap
That is gorgeous, now I want to do it. Gotta love the R32 front end

Varkias

Veteran Member
TDI
'02 Golf TDI
Like I needed YET another reason to drive down there and steal your car.

Lookn' good Delvi! I can't wait to see it in person at the next HO5G (when ever that might be ;) )

danix

Veteran Member
TDI
None now. Former: 2011 335d, 2010 Jetta TDI, 2003 Jetta TDI Wagon. 99.5 Jetta TDI, 98 NB TDI, 3 different black 96 Passat TDI wagons.
I'd call it the T32.

Varkias

Veteran Member
TDI
'02 Golf TDI
delvi__acevedo said:
Yeah is sweet I order it a new cluster since the RPM range on this one is not up to the task:D
Seriously. I think the best part was pinning the RPM gauge and still having another few seconds of acceleration. Priceless. 90 MPH in 3rd an't bad either :D. Now I just have to drive it when it's not dark. And raining. :rolleyes: