FS: (PNW) 1991 Corrado ALH/02J swap with Malone/Kerma go-fast goodies, E-codes, etc.

rollercoasterracer

TDI
ALH
I've owned this car since 2007; it use to be a BBM Lysholm powered G60. I have driven it across country 2x and used it for roughly a couple months on both sides. Aside from that, it has been in storage since I've owned it. While in storage in GA, it was hit on the passenger side. After bringing it back to WA, I had some body work done (welded body seams, filled in wiper squirters, smoothed out dents, etc) and had it re-painted. Shortly after, I started a TDI swap. Ordered and waiting on ‘WA State Collector Car’ plates.

Motor/Trans: ALH/02J TDI from a Mk4. Malone custom tune with Kerma EGR delete/short runner intake manifold/Old Man Intake/SS downpipe/injectors with a VNT 17/22 (their old PD150 kit), 520 injectors, 11mm (auto) injector pump, etc. New timing belt kit with water pump, 3Bar MAP, SBC Stg2 clutch kit with 20lb flywheel, 02J cable **** linkage with Polo box.

Exterior: welded body seams, filled in wiper squirters, smoothed out dents, repainted (including engine bay). SpoonFed Tuning gloss black fiberglass license plate tub/rain tray/windshield cowl, badge less girl with eye-brow. The only flaw that I know of is in the middle of the hood... a long while ago, it fell down and something punched it from underneath causing a dent; has primer on that portion to prevent rusting. I was contemplating cutting in a very small scoop, so I never bothered fixing it yet. Glass sunroof installed. E-codes installed. Glass Hella fogs have cracks.

Brakes: brand new OEM brake booster/master/slave cylinders, Wilwood proportioning valve, all new hardlines, Wilwood front calipers with cross-drilled/slotted rotors, Mk4 rear calipers with ECS kit, cross drilled as well. New wheel bearings, e-brake cables, ball joints, CVs, P/S rack, etc.

Suspension: Bilstein/H&R, poly bushings, K-frame, SLC rear beam, 17" ABT 5 spoke wheels that could use a re-finish (painted black) with brand new Nexen 205/40ZR17 tires (only towed maybe 100miles)

Interior: Needs to be installed. Most of it is in there and in the right place, but not bolted down (just there for storage purposes). Has black heated leather, complete European seatbelt conversion. Carpet is in great shape but needs cleaning. Rear leather and door cards are great; front seats are worn (see pics). Dash has a dent above the center vent from improper storage; good condition other than that.

Wiring: The engine bay wiring is mostly complete; what needs to be finished is essentially the cluster wiring. The engine harness is brand new (and stand-alone) and each circuit/sensor is labeled ($1300 by itself). It has the Mk4 ECU (with custom Malone tune) and I have both a B3 TDI and Mk4 TDI cluster. I haven't finished the wiring because I've yet to decide what cluster I want. I have labeled almost every individual wire from the fuse box and have the pin-out from the ECU, and simplified diagrams for the engine bay. Almost everything has been cleaned up and re-wrapped in new cloth tape. A solid weekend wouldn't be a far stretch from finishing it for someone who's comfortable with simple wiring.

Mechanical: The engine and transmission are physically installed. There is no radiator or hoses. There are no hoses from the power steering pump to rack (which is also new). I have an AC compressor, but no other related AC parts (car is originally AC). Transmission is a TDI 02J with polo shift box and cables; needs adjustment. Has the 80% Peloquin LSD kit installed. Brand new SBC STG2 clutch kit and FW installed, 0 miles on it. Brake and clutch systems are complete and brand new… everything. Brand new hardlines, MC/SC, Wilwood proportioning valve, Wilwood front calipers with drilled rotors, ECS Tuning Mk4 caliper rear kit (2lb unsprung weight savings per side), all custom SS braided hoses (same with the clutch system). I have a brand new KermaTDI downpipe/flex-pipe and the existing TechTonics Tuning G60 exhaust (2.5" with resonator and Borla muffler) that need to be connected. I have a couple various intercoolers (side mounts, both Mk4 and Corrado with misc. Samco hoses) along with KermaTDI's Old man intake, their old short runner intake manifold, couple different air boxes to chose from, battery relocation kit for the trunk and other misc. parts. I haven't decided on FMIC/AWIC/SMIC, so I have lots of misc. pieces to sort through, but more will needed in order to complete a setup. Needs the grounding system from chassis/engine/transmission to be installed (bought brand new from SpoonFed Tuning). Also has very low mileage Bilstein/H&R suspension, K-frame, new ball joints, wheel bearings, etc.

All in all, it is a project car that has most of the components ($ wise, all I see it needing is to purchase a radiator and hoses, figure out what direction you want for an intercooler and buy/assemble that setup, and have the exhaust welded together). I've been collecting brand new parts for it throughout the years. I've sorted through and organized almost everything. A couple of full weekends and it could be completed. I've lost interest and I'm looking at moving out of state and don't want the hassle of bringing it with.

Not too far fetched that with it assembled, would be around 150hp/250tq with 40mpg. That's a pretty conservative estimate if you look at other builds that are similar.

Here's a link showing some pictures/history:

Contact me with any questions, I'll be happy to answer. $10,000 OBO

I am interested in selling whole, or mostly complete (not parting small stuff; if you’re spending a couple grand, don’t ask me if I want to sell something). I am interested in: Mk1s (Rabbits/Caddys), 4dr Golfs, Passat wagons, or novelty sedans/wagons (S4, M3/5, etc… something fun for the family). Also interested in side by sides, guy stuff, adventure bikes (Africa Twin), anything 4x4/AWD etc. I will separate the motor/tranny from the shell. Let me know what you have, I’m open to offers. I will NOT put cash on top; but will trade down and accept cash on your end.